IGNORED

Good Luck City

Guest QPR-Lee

Guest QPR-Lee

I think it will be much like the Cardiff performance for you lot.....like them you may not even concede at all...and I'm not just being nice...1 goal over 2 legs is all it may take against H'pool...

Thanks for your support mate.

Unlike some of the Plymuff fans on the rivals site - I've given up going on the messageboard over there (sorry cheshire_red!) because of those muppets and the fact that I can't sign in for some reason, at home or at work. Not that I go on the forums at work. Honest. :rolleyes:

You lot deserve to go up and I'm confident you will as you have the best Defence in Div 2....see you all next year!
Thanks for the support you seem to have more confidence in us than some of our fans!!! Nice to see you coming on the forum and praising us rather than some idiots coming on here to plainly gloat. :@

Course we'll see ya next year and beyond... we'll both stay in Div 1 (WHEN we go up). Plymouth won't though. Should've been QPR and City that got the Auto Promotion... damn Paul Sturrock! :rolleyes:

Cheers QPR Lee.

Can't argue you deserved to get second after getting a 3-1 result at Wednesday with the pressure you lot must have felt before the game. Also to come back from losing in the play-off final last year. A QPR mate of mine said that the Cardiff fans were pretty vile after the game to your fans even though they had won.

Hope we get to the final, would be unthinkable to lose there though.

Archived