IGNORED

Palace Fans....

Taunton_City

Similar comments we made about Cardiff when the match was called off and they must have been half way here.

Let's not pretend we are squeaky clean, just the usual banter!

Yeh i dont care about that! I want them to leave it to last possible minute!! It the being called Welsh :bruce_h4h::bruce_h4h:

Similar comments we made about Cardiff when the match was called off and they must have been half way here.

Let's not pretend we are squeaky clean, just the usual banter!

I think the point was that we are not welsh ! if we said it to cardiff it would have worked as they are from wales :tumbleweed:

I think the point was that we are not welsh ! if we said it to cardiff it would have worked as they are from wales :tumbleweed:

I agree, it's different

They're doing it to us to just waste our time, we wanted to do it to Cardiff to hit them in the pocket. Once you've crossed the Bridge, you're going to have to pay to come back across.

With a car being £5ish, I hate to think how much a bus would be

I agree, it's different

They're doing it to us to just waste our time, we wanted to do it to Cardiff to hit them in the pocket. Once you've crossed the Bridge, you're going to have to pay to come back across.

With a car being £5ish, I hate to think how much a bus would be

I know the last time I crossed it in a Transit, it cost about £12, and for some reason I'm thinking that a coach was advertised as about double?

I hope its called off for the only reason that it hits Jordan where it hurts, another week with peed off players not getting paid and poor old Colin (hes over 60 you know). By the time the replay comes around half the squad would have been sold... and i have already got train tickets!!

I hope its called off for the only reason that it hits Jordan where it hurts, another week with peed off players not getting paid and poor old Colin (hes over 60 you know). By the time the replay comes around half the squad would have been sold... and i have already got train tickets!!

I have to say, this was the first thing I thought of. It would have cost Palarse a fortune hiring heaters, covers etc - not to mention the running costs of the afore mentioned heaters!

This combined with no income on Saturday will obviously hit them where it hurts.

The truth is, I don't know how those Cockney wannabes couldn't manage to make the whole playing surface playable in the time they had. It's shoddy, if you ask me!

Still, at least we don't all have to live in Safff Lundan!!

well according to what I've read from the last few comments on Crystal Palace's forum regarding the game between them and us that won't be played until after January 30th 2010 if that they've had so many games called off or postponed and so many games that need to be re-played home and away fixtures ours won't be sorted until then or after that date

Archived