IGNORED

What To Do In London For 10 Hours Tomorrow?

Zider_I_Up_Landlord

Having already purchased my train tickets to London tomorrow, i'll still be traveling up and just try and make a day of it. Normally i would go and watch another game in the area in the event of a postponed game but the only one i can think of in London is Arsenal, which is sold out. Anyone else got any idea, or do i just get rat @rsed in London for ten hours?

ziul

Having already purchased my train tickets to London tomorrow, i'll still be traveling up and just try and make a day of it. Normally i would go and watch another game in the area in the event of a postponed game but the only one i can think of in London is Arsenal, which is sold out. Anyone else got any idea, or do i just get rat @rsed in London for ten hours?

ziul

Don't know what you're into but the cabinet war rooms at the end of Whitehall are excellent, get off the tube at Trafalgar Square and walk down, surprising what you see on the way.

HMS Belfast is also a cracking visit, if you fancy a walk get out at Charing Cross station, walk across the bridge and then go down the South Bank, Tower Bridge isn't much further along.

All the museums are free entry, National History and Imperial War are the best 2 IMO

ziul

Imperial War Museum is brilliant. Tate modern is worth a look, and is still free.

ziul

Same ere mate, between 3 of us we spent near 100 quid on train so dont want the tickets to go to waste.

we still gonna head up there, hit a few boozers and then on to the imperial war museum. ive been once before and it is amazing in all fairness, so be nice to see it again. then maybe just browse around our nations capital.

it mite be cold out, but better to make a day rather than waste the tickets and get depressed indoors.

I'm pretty sure if you buy a ticket, unless it's some especially discounted one, you can send it back for a refund, less some fee or go on the day and get a refund. Luckily I have an ST for trains between Bristol and London but losing tomorrow is still a **** nonetheless. Personally, I wouldn't go to London unless seeing us beat Palace (again) depended on it. Get a refund!

I'm pretty sure if you buy a ticket, unless it's some especially discounted one, you can send it back for a refund, less some fee or go on the day and get a refund. Luckily I have an ST for trains between Bristol and London but losing tomorrow is still a **** nonetheless. Personally, I wouldn't go to London unless seeing us beat Palace (again) depended on it. Get a refund!

Thats right, all you have to do is go to a station and as they are for tomorrow you can get a full refund because obviously if it's in the morning then there is no way you can travel therefore the admin fee doesn't apply.

The only way you can't get a refund is if the ticket is one of the really cheap ones that you have to book well in advance to get.

If you wait until after tomorrow then you will get an admin fee so if you're going to get money back do it in the morning

Archived