IGNORED

Activity From Sheffield Utd.....

cidernuta

Sheffield United have released jagielka, and have placed robert page and peter Ndlovu on the transfer list........ I wouldnt mind seeing Jagielka and Page at the Gate. Page is just what we need to take over from Butler (i said this in a post earlier this season). So go on DW go to Sheffield Utd and say that you are interested!

theres two jagielkas,there brothers,they have released the crap one they got of shrewsbury mid season. the good one i think may have got in the 1st div team of the year or got there player of the year. either way i dont think the crap ones worth bothering with

Ndlovu is a has been cheat.

Don't want him anywhere near AG.

Sounds like the Peter Ndlovu I remember.

As I recall he was one of those responsible for our last relegation when he won a penalty for Birmingham when he dived after Shaun Taylor got within 2ft of him.

Not somebody I'd like to see in a City shirt.

As I recall he was one of those responsible for our last relegation when he won a penalty for Birmingham when he dived after Shaun Taylor got within 2ft of him.

If he comes to the gate i'll ***£& :@ :@ *&^* him and then i'll &****& :@ *&*&*

him as well.Cheating little git :@

Him and Trevor Francis. Never forgive/never forget :rolleyes:

theres two jagielkas,there brothers,they have released the crap one they got of shrewsbury mid season.

Crap one, eh?

No doubt the gas will be keen to snap him up as they busily assemble yet another new squad of losers.

Got to be the 4th new squad in successive seasons. :Sleep15: :Sleep12:

The only crumb of comfort I got from that was when my mate gobbed on Trevor Francis's bald patch when he came down the tunnel. :rolleyes:

That dive was possibly the worst I've seen. Only Rivaldo's at the corner flag at the last world cup gets anywhere close....

That was a day to forget - much like many that season :wacko:

Peter Ndlovu = no thanks.

Archived