IGNORED

Arsenal Link

Murraysrightplum

If only !

And would AW trust his young starlets with GJ and BCFC ? unlikely i'd say...GJ isn't exactly famous for the development of young talent.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not a GJ basher by any means but this woudn't be his strong suit.

Magicdaps.

You cant really forget that they are completely different types of managers as well - from what I have seen GJ is far more like Fergie than Wenger he doesn't seem the type to put his arm around a player and look after them after they have had a stinker of a game.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...&hl=arsenal

I think there was some kind of link-up mooted in the mid 90s; don't think anything came of it unless it was just the Flatts loan.

Don't forget Tommy Black who we had on loan in 98 for a few games, he came from Arsenals youth league winning side at the time and he was pretty tasty. I think he went on to play for those wretched buggers the palarse.

Don't forget Tommy Black who we had on loan in 98 for a few games, he came from Arsenals youth league winning side at the time and he was pretty tasty. I think he went on to play for those wretched buggers the palarse.

Yeah he did, remember him being class when he was here though.

Magicdaps.

Ah yes. I remember his stalker girlfriend on this forum who wanted a shirt with his name on it.

I'm a keen Arsenal fan and I would be right up for this. Imagine all those young players on loan here with us after they've got knocked out of the League Cup.

Or even Jack Wilshere. He's not yet a regular and he's proof that there are good young players out there that you don't need to spend a fortune to buy.

Archived