IGNORED

Otib Forum

CyberDan

After reading OTIB now for some time (and occasionally chippin in) I decided to create a computer program that would revolutionise the fan base turning up on match day.

My idea was simple, i would input several keywords as "issues" into a spreadsheet.

I would then monitor what the "boo boys" had to say and create a special filter for the spreadsheet which would then produce charted results. From this i was hoping that the issues would interlink with one another and a magical solution to all our problems would be solved based on the wisdom of the boo boys filter.

Unhappy with my results i applied a new "Sensibility" Filter based on the average fan.

Here are my results:

18864_287215395883_512780883_4735956_2205008_n.jpg

*** Please note.

There picture above is not based on my own views, or meant to be detrimental to any other fans views I was just trying (and probably failing badly) to lighten our moods in these dark dark times!!

D. Zider

After reading OTIB now for some time (and occasionally chippin in) I decided to create a computer program that would revolutionise the fan base turning up on match day.

My idea was simple, i would input several keywords as "issues" into a spreadsheet.

I would then monitor what the "boo boys" had to say and create a special filter for the spreadsheet which would then produce charted results. From this i was hoping that the issues would interlink with one another and a magical solution to all our problems would be solved based on the wisdom of the boo boys filter.

Unhappy with my results i applied a new "Sensibility" Filter based on the average fan.

Here are my results:

18864_287215395883_512780883_4735956_2205008_n.jpg

*** Please note.

There picture above is not based on my own views, or meant to be detrimental to any other fans views I was just trying (and probably failing badly) to lighten our moods in these dark dark times!!

D. Zider

In the team at the bottom, is that Ted Darkside in goal and Greebo at centre back? :innocent06::dunno:

Archived