IGNORED

I Miss The Gas

Tully Bascomb

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO MISSES THE GAS? WOULDN'T IT BE A GOOD IDEA TO CREATE A AMATCH LIKE THE OLD GLOUCESTER CUP FINAL WHERE THE TWO FIRST TEAMS COULD PLAY EACH OTHER ONCE A YEAR, I THINK THIS WOULD BE GREAT AT THE START OF EACH SEASON!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!

Guest Bristol_Babe

Mate... u are not alone... nothing like a bristol derby... Manchester Utd vs Manchester City, Everton vs Liverpool, Sheffield Wed vs Sheffield Utd... DON'T EVEN MAKE A PATCH ON BRISTOL CITY vs BRISTOL ROVERS...

I think you might be on to a good idea mate... Revenue would be immense!

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO MISSES THE GAS? WOULDN'T IT BE A GOOD IDEA TO CREATE A AMATCH LIKE THE OLD GLOUCESTER CUP FINAL WHERE THE TWO FIRST TEAMS COULD PLAY EACH OTHER ONCE A YEAR, I THINK THIS WOULD BE GREAT AT THE START OF EACH SEASON!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!

Tim,

Go and have a long lie down and forget about it son.

We've got enough quality friendlies lined up, without having to perform community service into the bargain.

When we're in Division 1 next season, you'll forget you ever mentioned.......err....

ummm, no sorry, it's gone.

Guest XrAnGeX

In my opinion, the Bristol City Vs Bristol Rovers game is the greatest there is. however I would rather the gap between us was greater, sending the gas into deeper obscurity.

Division 1 Bristol City, 2004-2005

Guest eviltaxman

If you follow the ladies team... we stuffed 'em the other night..... first time the City Ladies have beaten the Gas Girls :wacko:

Well ladies... keep up the great work. :rolleyes:

Archived