IGNORED

Bbc Bias

Maesknoll Red

• SC&T Board Members

"Although denied the win tonight, Cardiff will at least have home-field advantage in a week's time for the replay that will decided who advances to meet Leicester in the fourth round".

Sorry Maesknoll, my paranoia is as good as anyone's but - what is wrong with that sentence?

I'd be more concerned about the "home-field" Americanism!! Don't we have enough Yanks in English footy already with the Glazers, Hicks, Gillette and co. already!!?

I'd be more concerned about the "home-field" Americanism!! Don't we have enough Yanks in English footy already with the Glazers, Hicks, Gillette and co. already!!?

Well, whether you like it or not they WILL have Home Field advantage because this ball game was a tie at one score each and because there is a replay they get home field advantage. If the next game goes to a tie then there will be overtime and City fans will be late leaving the ball-park.

"Although denied the win tonight, Cardiff will at least have home-field advantage in a week's time for the replay that will decided who advances to meet Leicester in the fourth round".

Sorry Maesknoll, my paranoia is as good as anyone's but - what is wrong with that sentence?

They use the phrase 'home-field advantage' and you wonder what's wrong with the sentence?

Blatant bias, probably written by a typical BBC employee, a Welsh American too. :ranting::disapointed2se:

Archived