IGNORED

Lee Johnsons Captain

Maesknoll Red

Clearly I am in the minority to think this but he comes across as the utter tit he has shown himself to be throughout his professional career.

he started really well, but then he just had nothing else to kill the bloke off.

wouldn't be happy with him as a player saying they're not good enough... could have been a bit more positive when he was asking for just that...

I don't think he had a leg to stand on from the start... Everything in football comes from 'rumours', it just depends on your source, and neither I nor Savage should assume the quality of that journalist's source, but if we take his word as red, that it is worthy of being used, then of course he isn't going to name names... Savage is looking for a fight and just comes across as an idiot. If the players haven't lost confidence in the manager at Derby they should, S****horpe are hardly world beaters and absolutely nailed them in their own back yard, some of the defending from Derby that day was schoolboy stuff, if that. This lad who they've signed from Burton has been consistently terrible and they don't get anyone better in. Savage should sort out his own problems before he starts laying any blame at anyone else's door. "It's not helping..." It's nothing to do with the journos, their team has been shit all season, entirely their own fault, end of.

Thanks for the link.

Thing is that most BBC local radio stations are scared stiff of losing thier "contact" with its local BBC radio station,

if the radio station asks what the fans really want answers too.

Can you imagine BBC Bristol saturday sport saying,I am sorry we can't bring you your local radio commentarys

in future,because we asked too many difficult question.

Didn't a Brighton player ring into a radio station and question the presenters comment of the player?

Didn't the Western Daily press get served with an eviction notice from swindon Town football club(now recinded)

When a reporter taped a private conversation with a Swindon employee?

At the end of the day it seems that Robbie savage says the National press can be critical of Derby county

as they want too.

Although Robbie Savage does not want critism from its allegly local radio station(and I presume the local Derby papers)

A couple of things about Derby radio,at least they keep the same reporter and same commentator for Derby

County unlike BBC Bristol which have a squad rotation for its Radio commentators,and is THE only BBC radio station

that use's different radio commentators for all Bristol City matches.

Courtesy of bone heads Tim Pemberton and Luchio Mesquita.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/derby/local_radio/presenters/sportscene_profile_feature.shtml

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/derby/hi/tv_and_radio/newsid_8273000/8273758.stm

That interviewer did a fantastic job of turinng that around, he realised savage probably had him on the ropes at the start but quickly realised savage is a fool and only had 1 point which he made repeatedly throughout the interview.

The interviewer cleverly used that to make savage ADMIT that him and his team mates are not good enough hahaha

Brilliant. I want that interview as my ringtone.

i thought Savage did an excellent job, he put interviewer in his place, no where to turn.

If the manager hasnt the players good enough they wont be top of the table, simple!

Interviewer trying to say Derby should beat Scunny because they are above them was the best ever, Chelsea should NEVER lose a game on that basis. Exactly right Mr Savage

Local media and even fans on here do exactly the same by criticising players & management of Bristol City rather than getting behind the team

Yes we are disappointed when results dont go away but the slating every two seconds does not one any favours.

i thought Savage did an excellent job, he put interviewer in his place, no where to turn.

If the manager hasnt the players good enough they wont be top of the table, simple!

Interviewer trying to say Derby should beat Scunny because they are above them was the best ever, Chelsea should NEVER lose a game on that basis. Exactly right Mr Savage

Local media and even fans on here do exactly the same by criticising players & management of Bristol City rather than getting behind the team

Yes we are disappointed when results dont go away but the slating every two seconds does not one any favours.

Are you Savage in disguise!!!!!!flex.gif

I thought it was pretty embarrassing - for both of them. Savage comes across as not very bright, but the reporter doesn't really do his job and just gets all defensive! However, he got a few good jabs in.

Gibson: The supporters who pay your wages, Robbie?

Savage: No....well, yeah.

So if we lost 4-1 at home to S****horpe you'd be singing from the effing rooftops? Get real. It was a horrific result and they'd be a good shout to go down at the end of the season, Clough had a decent enough squad and enhanced it with some joke from his old Conference team, and their defending on Saturday was nothing short of abysmal. If anyone wants an example of a club in crisis, there's your crisis. Knock-off Nigel has done a horrific job almost from day 1 and if the players still have belief in him they're fooling no one but themselves.

Archived