IGNORED

Hartlepool Away Tickets

Bristol Boy

what would happen.

It's just like when we played Kingstonian and didn't sell 450.

Nobody thinks they'll get a ticket.

The Club don't make it easy........in fact they make it almost bl00dy impossible.

We make no use of our technology and then........

People make other arrangements.

Find where Hartlepool is on a map!

And we have the embarrassment of not selling 950 poxy tickets. :rolleyes:

Monday morning should have been: Personal Callers-Phone & Intranet (200 tickets max to start)

We'd have sold out in a day.

We did sell out for Kingstonian. If i remember rightly, the tickets were so easy to forge, we probably had about 800 there that night.

That is about the only game i have ever personally experienced police brutality. It should have been the linesman who was on the recieving end of it, not me!!!

hang on a moment.

I don't think you can really blame the club for this.

Whatever you think of the ticketing policy surely it's not them that dictate demand.

Fans can still buy now online, in person or by phone (not sure how phone or online tickets are collected as surely too late to send?) but assume there is a method!?!

Anyway, I really don't think the sales policy made any difference. I think more the 6:00pm ko and the fact it is on Sky...oh and the distance.

Even then I am very disappointed with the take up. At the moment we are looking at no more than 700 :-(

yeah i think that sky is having a big effect on the amount of people going. Its much cheaper just to stay at home or go to your local of watxh the match! Also the away leg being first is most likely a factor

yeah i think that sky is having a big effect on the amount of people going. Its much cheaper just to stay at home or go to your local of watxh the match! Also the away leg being first is most likely a factor
but I think we would have taken fewer if a Weds night!!!

And don't forget the money side of it.

6000+ have just forked out for a season ticket for next season and I bet the Hartlepool fans haven't had to do that. Then you've got the cost of Wednesday match £15.00 + food etc and then the possibilities of Cardiff - so that will be what another £25.00 - £30.00 for a ticket plus travel. And all of this in the same month... and that's just for one person - imagine the cost to families out there!

Contrary to what the clubs think, football fans are not made of money. :grr:

I think people have over looked the Eurovision Song Contest factor.

At best you would miss the first few songs and at worst the whole thing (shudders at thought).

I am sure that most of the Subbers are going to be tucked up in bed by 8 o`clock with a hot cup of cocoa, a copy of the running order and a box of tissues at the ready just in case `Dana International` makes a guest appearence.

I think people have over looked the Eurovision Song Contest factor.

At best you would miss the first few songs and at worst the whole thing (shudders at thought).

I am sure that most of the Subbers are going to be tucked up in bed by 8 o`clock with a hot cup of cocoa, a copy of the running order and a box of tissues at the ready just in case `Dana International` makes a guest appearence.

ahhh I think Potbelly has found the salient factor and explained all!

and a box of tissues at the ready just in case `Dana International` makes a guest appearence.
S/he wasn't that bad. Nothing to cry over if I understand you correctly?

I didn't know it was the Eurovision Song Contest Sat. Does anyone know of a pub in the Forest of Dean showing Sky and BBC simultaneously?

hang on a moment.

I don't think you can really blame the club for this.

Whatever you think of the ticketing policy surely it's not them that dictate demand.

Fans can still buy now online, in person or by phone (not sure how phone or online tickets are collected as surely too late to send?) but assume there is a method!?!

Anyway, I really don't think the sales policy made any difference. I think more the 6:00pm ko and the fact it is on Sky...oh and the distance.

Even then I am very disappointed with the take up. At the moment we are looking at no more than 700 :-(

THEY CAN NOW-THEY COULDN'T MON/TUE-that's the point! And yes, Perc, I can blame them.

They dicated a policy that just got up peoples noses and are paying the price.

I don't hink it would have mad a difference what day we played them I think we would have taken roughly the saem amount. People are right though, I did want us to make the play off's not just becuase it is a lottery but because if we make the final then it is going to cost near £200 to see all 3 games but hey it's worth it if we go up. As for Kingstonian, we must of sold out as I got a letter saying I was unsuccessful in my ticket and ended up buying one out side the ground for a fair price and standing with the home fans

If away tickets had been made "first come first served" on Monday morning there would of been massive outcry here! People were moaning that Voucher B or whatever wasn't being utilised, people wanted more restrictions on getting tickets, not less!

Guest shakespeare red

bar one! went up there in the league, not going tommorrow watching it down town instead. I am dissapointed that we haven't sold out but I cant moan cos I'm not going myself.

I think that we did sell out for the Kingstonian game but remember tickets being on sale to non-season ticket holders and just selling out either the morning of the game or the day before.

Guest North Street

Umm, i went to the game in january and would have certainly gone to this one if i had been able to buy a ticket prior to thursday night. I am still a little dissapointed still not be going but all who accompanied me up to Hartlepool ain't going either.The club have ##cked up here as many would have made the attempt to go if tickets were available for non season tickets holders etc by tuesday night. It's poor, really poor when people like myself simply believe there is no chance of a ticket and make other arrangements. Still it has saved me a £100 and by 6pm the fizzy apples will have taken affect and the 3 lions will feel like the away end!

If away tickets had been made "first come first served" on Monday morning there would of been massive outcry here! People were moaning that Voucher B or whatever wasn't being utilised, people wanted more restrictions on getting tickets, not less!
Then "people" and the "people" that listened to them have been proved horribly wrong, haven't they??

Archived