IGNORED

Louis Carey

cityhead

We have all made comments regarding which players are in form, who are not, which players to bring in to address the balance of the team etc, but after the game on Tuesaday night my biggest worry at the moment is how long does Carey have left in him and who would be able to replace him.

His alround game when fit has been excellent, leads by example, has a great relationship with Fontaine, who I also thought had a great game on Tuesday and time and time again has t cover for certan other players mistakes.

When he started playing for City he had Shaun Taylor as a mentor which I believe really helped his development, butwho is Carey mentoring at the moment within the club or is it a matter of searching other teams for a successor?

Ive always seen Ribeiro as a mini carey, carey started out as a FB aswell didnt he.

Ribs is strong in the air, very strong in the tackle and often gallops forward just like lewis, I would honestly be surprised if some form of mentoring hadn't already gone on between those two, and i still hope to see ribeiro get a game or two when the fixtures pile up this month, cos carey definately wont be able to play them all, and mccombes time has come and gone for bcfc.

Archived