IGNORED

Emad To Pompey?

Radstock Red

On the BBC Gossip today-

"Portsmouth are trying to sign Egypt striker Emad Moteab. The 26-year-old scored in his country's 3-1 victory over Nigeria at the Africa Cup of Nations on Tuesday."

I would like him to come to England, It will be interesting to see how good Emad really is.

On the BBC Gossip today-

"Portsmouth are trying to sign Egypt striker Emad Moteab. The 26-year-old scored in his country's 3-1 victory over Nigeria at the Africa Cup of Nations on Tuesday."

I would like him to come to England, It will be interesting to see how good Emad really is.

Pretty sure it wont b at Portsmouth yet though - as they still have a trasfer embargo, might change this month when they meet the FA to discuss refinancing.

On the BBC Gossip today-

Aslong as he keeps scoring for Egypt in African Nations i don't care which club he goes to got a tenner on them at 8-1. Be serious though i think with any african player you buy there is always a certain amount of risk.

Would be very interesting to see how he fares in English football though I suspect this is just speculation peddled by his agent.

Given our experience with him and his agent, i doubt there is a transfer window that goes by without him being touted. Unsurprisingly he still hasnt moved to a European side.

I love it, Portsmouth have been told by the FA or the Prem that they cannot buy players, or even Loan Jamie O'hara and with two points

1. They've been linked with more players than us, properly by SSN

2. The authority that dished out this punishment are considering lifting the transfer embargo

Ridiculous, no control

Make a decision and Stick to it please

Especially dodging bullets!

I know this isn't about the Egyptian bloke or Portsmouth, but I had an amusing text today, regarding Adabeyor, and how he had resisted the temptation to run towards the gunners and kneel in front of them on this ocassion!

Shouldn't laugh I know, but I did find it amusing

Archived