IGNORED

Blogsy - Where Are You?

southvillekiddy

Dear Blogsy,

I can imagine its a ton of work keeping your "This be Brizzle" blog going (by the way may I respectively suggest that growing up in Bedminster it was always "Bristuh") (people seemed to get muddled up when that daft book "Krek way to speak Brizzle" came along, written by a Yank if I'm not mistaken)

BUT ......................... all that aside my dear friend

Can you please summon up the energy to write some more of your hysterical stuff on your blog.

I especially treasure all your representations of Colin ****** and Tango man.

Please

Dear Blogsy,

I can imagine its a ton of work keeping your "This be Brizzle" blog going (by the way may I respectively suggest that growing up in Bedminster it was always "Bristuh") (people seemed to get muddled up when that daft book "Krek way to speak Brizzle" came along, written by a Yank if I'm not mistaken)

BUT ......................... all that aside my dear friend

Can you please summon up the energy to write some more of your hysterical stuff on your blog.

I especially treasure all your representations of Colin ****** and Tango man.

Please

Yeah i keep checking but nothing on :tumbleweed: we want more blogsy :chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez:

Why do you presume its a man? icecream.gif

Dear Marie,

no offence intended and I had considered what you have spotted but had to go by the mug-shot on his? profile. While the picture is (difficult to describe what it is) obviously not a prized family likeness it is definitely male. So ...........

Apologies if if I'm wrong

Do you know Blogsy's secret?

Regards

SK

Archived