IGNORED

Palace Fans....

Taunton_City

Just read all 8 (Yes EIGHT) pages of that thread. Very, Very funny!

What a laugh that away trip's going to be... Must make sure the "Chants at Palace" thread is bumped before hand, as there's some good work in there... This'll be such a wind up!:dancing6:

I'm banned from that forum....

Why?

They we're slating us... unfairly of course.... so I stuck up for us, in a polite mannor.....

I got abuse - I carried on in a polite mannor

Every point they made - I countered with facts or the truth as I saw it

I got abuse - I carried on in a polite mannor....

Eventually - I said I had enough of the abuse and told those that had given me abuse we're all ***** and I was looking forward to seeing them at selhurst park. I got banned and have not been able to post since...

Why?

They we're slating us... unfairly of course.... so I stuck up for us, in a polite mannor.....

Eventually - I said I had enough of the abuse and those that had given me abuse we're all ***** and I was looking forward to seeing them at selhurst park. I got banned and have not been able to post since...

With a bit of luck they wont have a club to support soon!!

*******, the one club i wouldnt care about if they dissapeared!!

I just read that thread and couldnt help but smiling, I dont know what the problem is, I heartily respect their club, their outstanding chairman and their top class manager and their fantastic supporters! Now someone should knobble Victor Moses when we play them so they dont get his transfer fee when he moves on!

I got abuse

Its not surprising Riaz. Its much easier (for CPFC fans it seems) to put reasoned argument and friendly banter to one side and tell everyone to just **** off because 'they're inbred *****.

Its the level of simpletons. They can't think of intelligent words to use so they revert to single syllables and four letters.

I thought the power of words was to put across a reasoned argument and, hopefully, others might end up agreeing with you.

Haven't they got education in London?

Why?

Eventually - I said I had enough of the abuse and told those that had given me abuse we're all ***** and I was looking forward to seeing them at selhurst park. I got banned and have not been able to post since...

After the play off final the mods on that site took away my posting rights and preceded to post my e-mail address on the forum and told everyone to e-mail me abuse about our defeat to Hull. I got flooded with e-mails (i didn't care as i found it amusing that i'd got under their skin so much that they felt the need to e-mail me abuse!) and all because i had the audacity to stick up for my club after those cockney ******* slated us for celebrating the last minute winner in the first leg and for beating them in the second, even though they comically tried to claim that they actually won because they beat us 1-0 in 90 mins! They are just an arrogant and ungracious bunch who clearly don't like anyone telling them how it is and for that reason i hope they go bust and have no team to support, and considering waht happened to us in '82 i never thought i'd wish that on anyone.

After the play off final the mods on that site took away my posting rights and preceded to post my e-mail address on the forum and told everyone to e-mail me abuse about our defeat to Hull. I got flooded with e-mails (i didn't care as i found it amusing that i'd got under their skin so much that they felt the need to e-mail me abuse!) and all because i had the audacity to stick up for my club after those cockney ******* slated us for celebrating the last minute winner in the first leg and for beating them in the second, even though they comically tried to claim that they actually won because they beat us 1-0 in 90 mins! They are just an arrogant and ungracious bunch who clearly don't like anyone telling them how it is and for that reason i hope they go bust and have no team to support, and considering waht happened to us in '82 i never thought i'd wish that on anyone.

put all the e-mail address on here so people can e-mail them back - i would,nt mind as i ******* hate palace. ***** the lot of em.

Guest clevedonred

Haven't they got education in London?

Yes but they get kicked out/on drugs/pregnant/dead quick enough that it doesn't effect them. Glad i'm from bristol farmer.gif

I find it so amusing that they still can't get over i'm sure in ten years time if we play them the sad bastards would still bring it up then again they will be lucky to be here next year let alone ten years. Maybe they should put abit more of there anger towards ORANGE face and the board for getting them in the shit state they are in or is that are fault aswell.

I have been on their forum for the last few days trying to have some sort of sensible chat with them...no chance they come over as and bigoted full of hate for our fans and our manager, which is odd considering just who runs their club and the mess they are in. They are in a Winding Up Order at the moment,

Petition, not order (yet). It's going to court, and chances are it'll be adjourned and Jordan will somehow find the money, I'd imagine, to keep the wolves from the door - for the moment at least.

and they still owe money to clubs on transfer deals, I think the Carl fee is still outstanding, and yet Colin is talking of strengthening his squad.

Money from the sale of Fonte to Southampton went to the Football League, who (I am led to believe) used some of it to pay off some clubs we owe money to, and our player's wages. We loaned Stern John to Ipswich, and us Palace fans are speculating that was to cancel out the debt we owed them on Alan Lee. Possibility that the embargo will be lifted soon, hence the talk of strengthening the squad - Warnock will know whether he can bring in players.

The main problem is I see it is their hands are tied due to not owning the freehold to Selhurst Park, Ron Noades does and was a massive stitch up toTango Man, so my money is on Noades to step in.

Possibly, seems the most likely thing at the moment, but who knows. His main interest is the ground, I think, and would look at the club as a way to make more money. Club goes into admin, he gets ground, buys club, ground and club reunited = very saleable asset.

All the same I wouldn't want to see Palace go under, there but for... etc, they do have a proud tradition, but they have Jordan and Warnock at the helm so I am not surprised, and they say BCFC are jealous of their manager yeah!!

So when all you knockers of this club have a moment to reflect...look at the Palace model and think!

Thank God I was born Bristol and my father as a lad showed me a club that was decent and honest.

I don't think even Warnock would trip up an opposition player wink.gif

Archived