IGNORED

Confetti, Ticketape, Bits Of Little Paper.

Guest Red_Rat

Guest Red_Rat

Make a scene for the cameras and for us and for them and for Bristol City Football Club.

I've already ripped up 2 newspapers, countless A4 peices of paper, a few pages from school books, 1 rolo rapper and still another 2/3 newspapers and a never ending supply of paper to come.

4 of my gurt big pals are also doing about as much aswel.

We will be going around with bags at Hartlepool away and you can take asmuch as you want!

Will any of you join in and make it a fun-for-all 'Paper Party'?

Get an old newspaper, random paper, old documents etc. and rip it up! Take your anger out on it, bite it in to bits for all i care, but just get lots of it!!

Will you?

Red_Rat.

Guest Cyprus_Red

have already started and have a bag full!

and it will look good in front of the sky cameras.

also dont forget ballons

Guest REDCIDERARMY

It looked good Saturday Blackpool ,hopefully itwill catch on to the majority,and every City game can look like the Argentina Finals,we play like Brazil anyway so it looks great for the lads,great idea to pass some around,but wait until the lads arrive on pitch.

COME ON YOU REDS

The Reds Are Going Up

Litter, litter and more litter just for the sake of a couple of seconds which no one remembers, and what about the people who have to come along behind you and sweep it all up, give it a bit of pride, do you want your ground turned into a mess.

Litter, litter and more litter just for the sake of a couple of seconds which no one remembers, and what about the people who have to come along behind you and sweep it all up, give it a bit of pride, do you want your ground turned into a mess.
Typical.

Asda create 1000 new jobs and the country loves them.

We create a few extra litter-collector jobs for the northerners and get lambasted.

You just can't win sometimes.

:rolleyes:

Guest Red_Rat
Who carers. It's not our ground is it.

And people will remember it. Trust me.

Good post, I quite agree. Litter bugs the lot of 'em :grr:

Guest Red_Rat
Yes, but you do intend to do it at Ashton Gate too. Just think about those poor City fans that are paid a pittance to clear up after you lot :dunno:
How do you know i intend to?

Thats what i though! :grr:

People certainly remember the '78 World Cup with its silver shower!!
Ahh yes...the 78 World Cup Final.

I nostalgically remember it. There I was as an 8 year old (too young in 74 to remember it), transfixed by the Argie tickertape.

I sat waiting for the Dutch 'Total Football'.

And that bloody Mario Kempes with his girly hair goes and steals the show.

I can even remember the world cup tune.......

Guest Red_Rat
Ahh yes...the 78 World Cup Final.

I nostalgically remember it. There I was as an 8 year old (too young in 74 to remember it), transfixed by the Argie tickertape.

I sat waiting for the Dutch 'Total Football'.

And that bloody Mario Kempes with his girly hair goes and steals the show.

I can even remember the world cup tune.......

See poeple do remember!

See poeple do remember!
Oh yes indeed Mr Rat. People certainly do.

Good luck to you - and I will certainly dip my hand in your bag (so to speak).

Unfortunately though Sky have a tendancy to cut to an add break the minute the teams come out - therefore any longlasting memories the viewing public may have of that time are more likely to be of Pedigree Chum or Renault Clio adds.

I'm with you though comrade.

Guest Red_Rat
Oh yes indeed Mr Rat. People certainly do.

Good luck to you - and I will certainly dip my hand in your bag (so to speak).

Unfortunately though Sky have a tendancy to cut to an add break the minute the teams come out - therefore any longlasting memories the viewing public may have of that time are more likely to be of Pedigree Chum or Renault Clio adds.

I'm with you though comrade.

One of the funniest posts i've read in along time. :grr:

Thank you!

So, Mr Over Time, where are you sitting because I'm in the corner (around seats 1 -20 i could cover) so you can get your paper!

Well, the camera's may not catch it but the Hartlepool fan's certainly will! :dunno:

So, Mr Over Time, where are you sitting because I'm in the corner (around seats 1 -20 i could cover) so you can get your paper!

Not too sure exactly what my seat number is etc etc.

I think I am in Row A.

Judging on past experience though, despite being one of the early ones to buy theirs, my seat will be either (a) behind a pillar (b) behind a 6' 8" big git © directly in the flight path of any incontinent seagulls or (d) next to a loudspeaker

I'll see you on the beeches......

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I think your taking this litter thing a bit strongly,how long does it take to sweep along a row of seats,beats just a couple of cups etc.

COME ON YOU REDS

The Reds Are Going Up

Archived