IGNORED

Mark Yeates

'Orns

worth a go, but we won't bring anyone in this transfer window. It's a shame, but it's the way it's happening i'm afraid.

How do you know that? Lansdown said basically that he would consider bringing someone in if they were worth it in the long term and was at a good price.

Johnson also recently said how he feels we need a lift winger.

Fantastic player and one that GJ is definately fond of..... he probably opted for Boro as they had just came down from the Premier League and on paper potentially a more attractive proposition, if they've treated him badly then let's make the most of it. Saw him a few times on Sky and he is a real threat on both wings, works hard for the full game and has a great attitude. Let's hope Sheffield United don't snap him up, poor decision by Strachan this in my opinion.

I'm sure he said in the summer that he didn't want to move to Bristol. Don't see how that would have changed, especially if other clubs are interested. Also, if he's not good enough for Boro (who haven't exactly set the world on fire this season), then why would he be good enough for us? People seem to be obsessed with buying a winger regardless of whether they're good enough or not. Plus, from what i've seen of Yeates, he likes to come inside rather than get to the byline and no doubt that would only upset everyone further

I'm sure he said in the summer that he didn't want to move to Bristol. Don't see how that would have changed, especially if other clubs are interested. Also, if he's not good enough for Boro (who haven't exactly set the world on fire this season), then why would he be good enough for us? People seem to be obsessed with buying a winger regardless of whether they're good enough or not. Plus, from what i've seen of Yeates, he likes to come inside rather than get to the byline and no doubt that would only upset everyone further

To be fair he could just be 'ticking boxes' rather than saying he wanted more money for example.

Everyone pretty much says what they feel is right, rather than cause a stir etc. Especially is you've rejected one club for another.

So he may not mind sunny Brizzle.

Archived