IGNORED

Thoughts From The Atyeo

Will Rollason

what about the ref? What a little scrote. :ranting: what a Prima Donna... surprised Hartley( or "Zico" , apparently...) didnt give him a glasgae kiss when he was booked...:dancing6:

Great result GJ and much better shape but PLEASE dont make poor old Lewin play LB again, kid was shitting himself and didnt know if he was coming or going.

Put Liam at LB if ness and Lewin at CB if we're going to have Jamie mac as a midfielder (which worked ok imo.)

Ivan made space for others as Preston had to double up on him, Danny Haynes 100% again and a goal

Liked Clarkson and Saborio but Clarkie..... WAKE UP SON you aint got that much time :clapping:

Hartley; great spot for Louis's goal and great execution. Louis = legend :worship2:

Parkin and Brown were BEASTS well done Louis and Liam

message to Fergie Jnr - you SO have got it all to prove matey.xxxx

Happy happy happy:trumpet::trumpet:

Hartley had no one but himself to blame for his booking, completely unnecessary and entirely of his own making, regardless of the poor decision first off. Agreed though that the ref was poor and the booking for Saborio when Parkin had done similar in the first half was ridiculous.

Sproule was superb, beat his man so many times, and every 50/50 ball anywhere near him had his name on it, worked his heart out throughout. The width worked and it could have been 6 if McAllister could shoot!

As I said on Tuesday; we weren't far away from being a very good team, and that 4-4-2 today showed it. Preston weren't up to much, but certainly in the second half they didn't have any ability to be, we kept the ball very, very well, attacked in numbers, passed and moved incisively and defended stoutly. More of the same please.

Great result GJ and much better shape but PLEASE dont make poor old Lewin play LB again, kid was shitting himself and didnt know if he was coming or going.

Put Liam at LB if ness and Lewin at CB if we're going to have Jamie mac as a midfielder (which worked ok imo.)

Ivan made space for others as Preston had to double up on him, Danny Haynes 100% again and a goal

Liked Clarkson and Saborio but Clarkie..... WAKE UP SON you aint got that much time clapping.gif

Hartley; great spot for Louis's goal and great execution. Louis = legend worship2.gif

Parkin and Brown were BEASTS well done Louis and Liam

Can't argue with any of the above. Thought PH, IS and CS were excellent, but once again IMO our captain was immense and finished another superb performance with a great goal. Well done to all the players and I only hope GJ keeps this formation so that we can build on some stability and hopefully put get a decent run of results going.

or "Zico" , apparently...)

Was there people trying to get that going in the atyeo?

me and my mate have been trying to get that going in the EE....

Theres about 6 of us who chant it now...

Celtic's chant for him was "Zico!" - the hartley hartley hartley chant is crap

• Admin

I personally thought Nyatanga had a superb game at left back today, keep him there

I wouldn't go as far as saying he was superb but at the start of the game I commented that with McAllister actually playing on the left of midfield all Lewin needed to spend the afternoon doing was "win it, give it". In the large part this is exactly what he did. I'd certainly be happy to see him continue there.

Archived