IGNORED

Positive Vibes!

Lack of Action Man

yesterdays game was big improvement and showed what this squad is capable of when playing good smooth and flowing attacking football. I cant really fault any of the players as they all came together and worked well. Hartley and sproule were brilliant offensively whilst carey and gerken were solid and reliable at the back. Good, entertaining game and full credit and praise to all the boys in red!

yesterdays game was big improvement and showed what this squad is capable of when playing good smooth and flowing attacking football. I cant really fault any of the players as they all came together and worked well. Hartley and sproule were brilliant offensively whilst carey and gerken were solid and reliable at the back. Good, entertaining game and full credit and praise to all the boys in red!

A very good overall team performance. Much better balance on both flanks, with Carey having a storming performance.

Scoring the 2 goals so early in the game took away any pressure and let the lads enjoy a great performance. Not too use about Preston's cumbersome and over weight strike force. Surely they will struggle unless they introduce some trickery & pace.

Well done lads

Absolutely.

But so it was against Blackpool and Leicester, lets hope this is the final corner. There have been encouraging signs in the last few games so fingers crossed.

I am not getting carried away yet, but the last two games have provided much more entertainment.

Archived