IGNORED

Bristol Aztecs Annual Comibine, Saturday

sephjnr

Apologies for those who are offended and/or don't give a monkeys about Am-Foot, but as the Leicester game will not be on this Saturday some of the more athletic types around here might be up for it.

The Bristol Aztecs are the city's premier American Football team; having won three national titles and will take part in the BAFL Premier League for the fourth season running in 2010. We accept players of all ages and abilities- everyone can be a master at something. We'll be holding our 8th annual tryout Combine at Filton College's WISE campus, Stoke Gifford, on Saturday from 10am onwards, all you need to bring is some gym kit including some trainers or astroturf boots (no blades) and a positive attitude. Our newly-formed affiliate team, the Bristol Apache, will also be holding tryouts for people new or returning to the game.

For more information check out our facebook page, or contact us directly at bristolaztecs@hotmail.com.

(note to moderators: If there's a plug board, please move the thread there, apologies.)

Always been a fan of American football (as you can probably tell by my sig!) but unfortunately my height pretty much restricts me to RB and I'm not really big enough for that role... I will pass this on to my other footie fan friends though!

Ta very much.

Nice result last night, no?

Always been a fan of American football (as you can probably tell by my sig!) but unfortunately my height pretty much restricts me to RB and I'm not really big enough for that role... I will pass this on to my other footie fan friends though!

I hope the jets beat the colts. Kick in the teeth seems as the colts fielding a weakened team on the last game of the reg. season handed the jets the playoff berth. :P they would be mad

I hope the jets beat the colts. Kick in the teeth seems as the colts fielding a weakened team on the last game of the reg. season handed the jets the playoff berth. :P they would be mad

They hardly handed us the play-off berth. We were down 15-10 when Peyton got pulled - not exactly an impossible margin.

Anyways, I too obviously hope J-E-T-S kick some butt on Sunday... I can't bring myself to consider the S******** yet...

They hardly handed us the play-off berth. We were down 15-10 when Peyton got pulled - not exactly an impossible margin.

Anyways, I too obviously hope J-E-T-S kick some butt on Sunday... I can't bring myself to consider the S******** yet...

I'm a big Saints fan, have been for around 22 years now. Maybe we'll be going head to head in 2 weeks time?!

Hell of a touchdown your boys just got!

Maybe we'll be going head to head in 2 weeks time?!

Or not. crying.gif

We were completely outplayed in the second half (and the final drive of the first) so can't complain about the result. Still, it's been a really good year with a rookie QB and HC so bring on next year... The way Sanchez has been playing this postseason, the future looks very very rosey indeed.

Hell, I'm going to go all Joe Namath here and guaranteee a Superbowl apprearance next year for the Gang Green. winner_third_h4h.gif *

* Feel free to drag this up when we go 0-16 next seaosn... surrender.gif

Or not. crying.gif

We were completely outplayed in the second half (and the final drive of the first) so can't complain about the result. Still, it's been a really good year with a rookie QB and HC so bring on next year... The way Sanchez has been playing this postseason, the future looks very very rosey indeed.

Hell, I'm going to go all Joe Namath here and guaranteee a Superbowl apprearance next year for the Gang Green. winner_third_h4h.gif *

* Feel free to drag this up when we go 0-16 next seaosn... surrender.gif

Nah, you'll get to 14-0 then rest some big names and let someone sneak through to the play offs.....innocent06.gif

Archived