IGNORED

Cardiff Ballboy

gordie

Thought i'd mention this as a little light humour as there is gonna be a load of s##t flying about,did anyone see the taffy ballboy go to throw the ball back to (Bradders i think) and then throw the ball the other way, cheeky little barsteward, you have got to laugh when the cheeky little gits do it tho

Yeh cheeky little ball boy.

If I remember rightly didn't Jimmy Hill have a moan on MOTD once when a ball boy gave the ball back to the opposition too quickly and they scored from it? That was an FA Cup game wasn't it? (Some minnows against Liverpool could it have been?)

Yeh cheeky little ball boy.

If I remember rightly didn't Jimmy Hill have a moan on MOTD once when a ball boy gave the ball back to the opposition too quickly and they scored from it? That was an FA Cup game wasn't it? (Some minnows against Liverpool could it have been?)

Blackburn - minnows at the time

Thought i'd mention this as a little light humour as there is gonna be a load of s##t flying about,did anyone see the taffy ballboy go to throw the ball back to (Bradders i think) and then throw the ball the other way, cheeky little barsteward, you have got to laugh when the cheeky little gits do it tho

Not cheeky really he probably didn't know what he was doing, all the Cardiff ball boys have learning difficulties I've been told.

Did anyone see Bradders give the little git a shove? A few of the Cardiff fans seem quite upset about it calling for police action... to$$ers

http://www.ccmb.co.u...f0aa7e2043aa3ce

Was actually sat in the Cardiff end right in front of the incident. He rolled the ball away and when Brad grabbbed it he brushed the boy with his arm and I mean literally brush. Now the ball boy must watch Ronaldo as he clutched his face and staggered b4 sitting back down. All around me people were up demanding police action but it was more pantomine than serious. Last time i sit in the home end with my accent but was with about a dozen cardiff fans who to a person couldn't believe we took Sno off as after that we just went downhill.

Credit to all the fans in the corner as great noise & louder than home fans.

Archived