IGNORED

Bradders In Zoo!

Fodbarmyarmy

Just been reading this weeks Zoo. preacher.gif .............interesting

Picture of Bradders asleep on team coach with an unidentified prankster waving his meat & two veg in front of his face!

The apendage is actually blacked out by the zoo guys but they state they have name of culprit if Bradders wishes to contact them

Wonder who would do such a laddish thing?

Gj maybe ? whistle.gif

Picture of Bradders asleep on team coach with an unidentified prankster waving his meat & two veg in front of his face!

The apendage is actually blacked out by the zoo guys but they state they have name of culprit if Bradders wishes to contact them

Gj maybe ? whistle.gif

Gavin Williams is your best bet!!

Gj maybe ? whistle.gif

It was Trundle. Not that I find it interesting, Zoo magizine is about as stimulating as a coma.

What are you a Garden Weekly man or is Horse & Hound?, you can't beat abit of Zoo on a Tuesday.

New Scientist, Private eye and Viz for me :)

Dont get me wrong, I so enjoy boobs and bums as much as the next man, but I can find that kinda stuff online for free! :yes: I guess I'm not 14 anymore or I would probably agree with you :(

Archived