IGNORED

John Harley Within The Next Few Days?

Andy082005

If we are as tight financially as they are saying then i'm not convinced this is the right signing as we already have Mcallister, Nyatanga and Fontaine who can effectively fill that position.

Signing Harley would free up Nyatanga and Fontaine to play in central defence where we are short of options so this makes sense.

If we got Harley and Davidson it would be a real Triumph tumbleweed.gif I'l get my coat as well

Signing Harley would free up Nyatanga and Fontaine to play in central defence where we are short of options so this makes sense.

If we got Harley and Davidson it would be a real Triumph tumbleweed.gif I'l get my coat as well

Nyantanga will never ever make a decent left back

I don't think it does make sense. We have Mcallister who is a decent left back with Fontaine and Nyatanga both of whom can do a job in that position. The fact is we have Orr, Carey, Mccombe, Fontaine, Nyatanga, Mccalister and Ribiero as well as Skuse and Wilson (When fit) who can play at the back.

I'd more inclined to hold out until the summer whn Saborio, Trundle and potentially Lee Johnson have moved on, enabling us to have more money on a decent, proven striker.

Another possible signing another round of unbeleivalble stick and this lad has not step foot in the ground yet if its true. What is wrong with some people.

Surely this is exactly the right time for people to express their reservations? I see no problem with people saying why they wouldn't sign him. If he does sign I hope they support him, but they're entitled to say that they don't think it's a good idea.

I posted the other day about why I thought Campbell-Ryce would be a bad signing but now that he has signed I shall be totally supportive of him.

Surely this is exactly the right time for people to express their reservations? I see no problem with people saying why they wouldn't sign him. If he does sign I hope they support him, but they're entitled to say that they don't think it's a good idea.

I posted the other day about why I thought Campbell-Ryce would be a bad signing but now that he has signed I shall be totally supportive of him.

Fair enough football is all about opinion i've been slateing Sabario, i just feel you should give somebody a chance to put the shirt on before you do this.

If I remember rightly, in the 06/07 season when we were promoted, Johnson added Wilson and Betsy in January. At the time I remember people being pleased, but not completely raving about these two signings, just as they aren't completely raving at the prospect of Harley and weren't completely about JCR. These two signings I feel will add balance and even more depth to our already very strong squad, as Wilson and Betsy did then. If we get a similar outcome to our season to the one in 06/07 Im sure everyone will be happy!!

On yer bike, with a bit of wheelying and dealing he'll be here.

Hondastly, he's got to be worth a pillion!

Sorry guys - that went straight over my head!

Yeah - and look what you've started. banghead.gif

Hopefully it wouldn't take until Aprilia to get over this. We can all raleigh round and put a big beamer back on your face. You're be like Chris Kawasaki off of Sky Sports before you know it.

Archived