IGNORED

Peacock- Shut Up

mossey

now's not the time to be going on about a new contract, mind you if you had 25 league goals dont you think things might be a little different, 1 goal in the last how many matches, how many league goals this season, not forgetting you're meant to be a number 9, so shut up and concentrate on the job in hand , scoring some bl***dy this weekend. So there!!! :rolleyes:

Still think an hour on the bench would give him a kick he needs and could still come on for 15/20 mins. Its not that I think Miller is a better forward (yet) but he (Peacock)seems to be 3rd on the team sheet every week after Philips and Cole :rolleyes:

now's not the time to be going on about a new contract, mind you if you had 25 league goals dont you think things might be a little different, 1 goal in the last how many matches, how many league goals this season, not forgetting you're meant to be a number 9, so shut up and concentrate on the job in hand , scoring some bl***dy this weekend. So there!!! :rolleyes:
Where has he said he wants a new contract??? Now probably isnt the time to get on his back but i dont think he should get a new one simply because he is sh!te.

Guest Bristol_Babe

I'm not getting on his back but they guy has been playing for a new contract over the last few games and for what I have seen, it ain't pretty...

I don't think the lad wants to play in Bristol anymore... He's a bloody good striker when he wants to be but I don't think his heart is in it anymore... If this is the case, stick a price on his head and sell him... If not, give him the contract...

Prove me wrong Peacock! :rolleyes:

Archived