IGNORED

Warren Feeney

Mrdc

Always scores goals? Hasn't he played about 3 games for C*rdiff in two seasons? No thank you

He hardly plays for Cardiff. He played for us (swansea) when we were in league 1 and was quite good. Scored some crucial goals for us. He got injured then so went back to Cardiff. He also went to Leeds but got injured there too or didn't pass a medical or something like that.

Another less than inspiring signing in my view who would push Akinde further down the pecking order when he needs to be going in the other direction. If Maynard, Haynes, Saborio, Akinde, Styvar and Trundle cannot score bucket loads of goals at this club because they can't get the service then what the hell makes anyone think that Cardiff scoring sensation Warren Feeney will be any different?

In that case I shall expect to see him in the next week or so.

Love it. I can see the dig you're making!

Some guys mate's mate says we're signing someone and you're expecting GJ to sign him because he's rubbish?

Did you complain about Nicky Maynard's goal v QPR because it wasn't on the half way line?

Feeney has never had a chance at Cardiff. His goal ratio is pretty ok with something like 90 goals in 300 games. I think he needs a run of games and thats not going to happen at Cardiff as we have Etuhu,Chopra,Bothroyd and Ross McCormack in front of him.

Last week he turned down an offer from Swansea to sign for them on a free. But personaaly i think his level is League 1 or Scottish leagues

See you Tuesday !

Love it. I can see the dig you're making!

Some guys mate's mate says we're signing someone and you're expecting GJ to sign him because he's rubbish?

Did you complain about Nicky Maynard's goal v QPR because it wasn't on the half way line?

Nicky Maynard's goal was absolute class. It's a shame he has only scored once in his last ten however. If ever a club is a graveyard for strikers it is us. Hopefully the arrival of JCR together with a more attacking formation employed by Johnson will change that.

Archived