IGNORED

Hull City - Getting Very Ugly

Martyn Hocking

Thank the lord for Steve Lansdown. I knew things were getting messy in the Hull City boardroom but I didn't realise they were this bad -- the club has today alleged that their own (now-ex) Chairman Paul Duffen took bungs from players' agents when he was running the club:

"The company also believes that he has acted in breach of his employment contracts and fiduciary duties as a director, through the payment of certain monies by third party football agents to Mr Duffen's services company, in return for which Mr Duffen procured that Hull City contract with the agents for business."

I've heard of managers taking bungs, but chairmen?????

Court case + mud slinging to follow.....

Well if that's the case the play off final result is Void and we will have take Hull's place :winner_third_h4h:

I agree, Hull Shitty should be relegated immediately for Bristol City FC to take their rightful place in the top flight of English football. :winner_third_h4h:

I've disliked Hull Shitty with a passion ever since they beat us in the pray-off final.

Well if that's the case the play off final result is Void and we will have take Hull's place winner_third_h4h.gif

I think you say that sort of tong in cheek but I think we have grounds for a complaint at least, didn't Sheffield utd get compensation for West ham breaking the rules, I know its not guarantied we would have beaten them but it wasn't guarantied that Sheffield utd would have stayed up if west ham hadn't cheated.

I agree, Hull Shitty should be relegated immediately for Bristol City FC to take their rightful place in the top flight of English football. :winner_third_h4h:

I've disliked Hull Shitty with a passion ever since they beat us in the pray-off final.

Too right, I'm serious. If it can be proved there were any skulduggery when they were in Championship SL should sue them for umm, lets see 60m, thats about what we've dipped out on from them thieving our rightful place in the top flight of football.

Scum bags, I hope Hull go down, it would almost be worth staying in the Championship just to kick they're asses.

Orrible dump of a small little northern town too.banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

Sorry mate, but you are wrong, Hull is actually a City. I used to work for a firm that was based at the docks and would have to stay up there overnight occasionally, the whole area smells of ******g fish, :gasmask: used to dread having to go oop there....yes a orrible dump, you're sure right on that one!

Sorry mate, but you are wrong, Hull is actually a City. I used to work for a firm that was based at the docks and would have to stay up there overnight occasionally, the whole area smells of ******g fish, gasmask.gif used to dread having to go oop there....yes a orrible dump, you're sure right on that one!

Town, City who gives a cats crap. The place is a northern dump!!!

Archived