IGNORED

Chairman

cidercity

With all this bad feeling thats going on tonight (and rightly so) i just want to say what a fantastic chairman we have.

He did not need to do an interview on player tonight, but he did and you could see how much he was hurting,

Steve, i would just like to say i am so glad we have you at the helm of our club and long may it continue...

With all this bad feeling thats going on tonight (and rightly so) i just want to say what a fantastic chairman we have.

He did not need to do an interview on player tonight, but he did and you could see how much he was hurting,

Steve, i would just like to say i am so glad we have you at the helm of our club and long may it continue...

chant6ez.gif here here, some fans dont realise how important he has been to this club.

second that remark. We are also lucky we have Gary J.

We can all sleep that little bit easier knowing that we have the finest chairman we could wish for. It's tough right now, but in Lansdown I trust.

Hear, hear. You don't get to be where he is in life by being an idiot. I have faith he will know how to handle this debacle, ad I am not suggesting he should sack GJ, but know what to say to the players and management.

Archived