IGNORED

Paper Aeroplanes

Show Me The Money!

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didn't throw one. I've never been good at making them TBO.

I'm in the EE so the lack of height wouldn't have helped. This probably explains the higher cost of tickets in the Dolman due to the quality of elevation required for successful take-off and flight.

Thought I would try and bring some cheer to a glum board.

You have to admit. It was the highlight of the whole evening.

I've hung on to mine, though at the moment I can't be bothered to even open it.

I did notice though that on the cover it says "Wellred Giveaway".

After last night's performance I wouldn't argue with that.

Me and the chap next to me started this in the dolman... we did it once before in the game we recieved leaflets telling us about standing at football!!!

Ii sit in row zc so was very very proud that my plane reached the lower tier! it recieved probably the biggest cheer of the night in Block B!!!

:D

It was quality!

Great night to give out free programmes. It was nice of the chap in the EE to try to give a copy to Chopra as well.

I dislike this man with a passion, but I thought the person/people that was/were throwing things at him were pathetic. I felt embarassed (if I'm honest) by people throwing programmes etc on the pitch. If this makes me a killjoy then so be it.

I felt embarassed (if I'm honest) by people throwing programmes etc on the pitch. If this makes me a killjoy then so be it.

Many worse things that they/we could have done. It became a pretty harmless outlet for fans frustration (except for those, inluding me who got one in the back of the nut).

Many worse things that they/we could have done. It became a pretty harmless outlet for fans frustration (except for those, inluding me who got one in the back of the nut).

True in terms of the programmes, but, it is the 2 cocks who threw half-filled plastic bottles with the lids on that take it too far.

Guarantee next game it will be no drinks allowed with lids again which is absolutely shite, but, who can blame the club if they do that as one of those hitting Chopra on the head and it's fines tot he club.

True in terms of the programmes, but, it is the 2 cocks who threw half-filled plastic bottles with the lids on that take it too far.

Guarantee next game it will be no drinks allowed with lids again which is absolutely shite, but, who can blame the club if they do that as one of those hitting Chopra on the head and it's fines tot he club.

What makes me laugh about that rule is always take a flask in and they never question it. If I take a plastic bottle in they make me remove the lid. I know which one I would rather get on the bonce!

What makes me laugh about that rule is always take a flask in and they never question it. If I take a plastic bottle in they make me remove the lid. I know which one I would rather get on the bonce!

speaking of bottles on the pitch, anyone see craig bellamy get nailed by a budweiser bottle at old trafford last night. welsh ****.

and chopra was complaining about a bloody free programme

From bcfc.co.uk

On a related topic, the club would like to politely request that supporters dispose of their match programme, or any other literature handed out at the ground, in a responsible manner inside and outside the stadium.

In the light of high-profile incidents nationally, the Football Association has written to ALL clubs this month to remind them that the throwing of any object within the stadium is a criminal offence, and that strong action will be taken against anyone committing such an offence.

I didn't realise that the paper aeroplane competition was such a hit nationally!

(Sorry BBB for being childish again!!).

From bcfc.co.uk

On a related topic, the club would like to politely request that supporters dispose of their match programme, or any other literature handed out at the ground, in a responsible manner inside and outside the stadium.

In the light of high-profile incidents nationally, the Football Association has written to ALL clubs this month to remind them that the throwing of any object within the stadium is a criminal offence, and that strong action will be taken against anyone committing such an offence.

I didn't realise that the paper aeroplane competition was such a hit nationally!

(Sorry BBB for being childish again!!).

Rory Delap must be getting worried by this....

Archived