IGNORED

Julian Speroni Anyone?

Carey 6

gerkin had a mare last night. has never really looked 100% confident.

lets offer that prat warnock a sum and bag ourselves a decent keeper.

or just pay Basso whatever he wants for a short term solution.

warnock would not have a say whether a bid is accepted, neither would tango.

its up to the administrators.

we could get him cheap

Value is calculated coldly from administrators. I imagine we could pick him up for pennys. Gotta be better than Gerkin, who tbh had big boots to fill stepping in after Basso...

..You know Basso is a world class 5h1t, what a gent, why he decided to be such a stubborn ass over his contract is beyond reason, Sure I might understand if he had another club to goto, but its totally pointless the way he has conducted himself and has not helped anyone, least of all himself, so why such selfish negative behaviour?

Well I don't know, Its my opinion that anyone who believes in God, especially a Christian one must be a few cans short of a six pack so Basso's alarming behaviour should come as little surprise.

We currently have 4 goalkeepers on our books, which seems at least one too many to me, so unless we can move someone on permanently I can't see SL condoning any more keeper signings.

Basso doesn't play and wont get to play

Henderson will be loaned out and even if he isn't Johnson wont use him as he doesn't trust youth

Gerken has been completely rubbish in our last few games

Collis might not even be that good !

We've had one nimby cheating foreigner in goal before so it would take a lot for me to accept him. (Prepares to get hammered for slating so called "legend")

Ideally Weale would have stayed on which would have left us with a Weale/Gerken battle for number one with Henderson out on loan. Now that would be a decent situation to be in.

Said all along i want Basso between the sticks but its clearly past the point now and he will be on his way out the door as soon as possible as long as GJ is here.

I think people are writing Gerken off a bit to early tbh. Yes he has been poor recently (shite would be a good word to describe him last night) but i think he is quality (the first 15 or so games of the season were no fluk) and also at 24 he is very young in the world of goalkeepers..

Speroni im sure in the short term would be a better bet than Gerken but tbh i cant see it happening. Stick with Deano and review it in the summer, if he can get back to his pre season form then great, if not then i think we should look for a Keeper in the summer window.

Archived