IGNORED

Let Me Describe My Day In One Word:

I BELIEVE

I woke up this morning, and had a feeling it was going to be a bad day. I arrived ready to work and the next 8 hours that unfolded were to be the most humiliating of my life. I am sure this is the same for most Bristol City fans today, not to mention the poor people who work in Cardiff. Never before have a heard the word 6 mentioned in one day. I never have been ashamed to be a Bristol City fan and I never will but today I just wanted the Earth to open and swallow me. I know Forest, Rovers, Swansea, Peterbrough, Cheltenham, Cardiff, Sheffield Wednesday fans who i encountered today and all giving the the most amount of stick I have ever recieved. It's normally good old banter, but after last night, this was not banter, this was torture.

It hurts to lose at home, it hurts to lose 6-0 but to lose 6-0 at home to your fierce rivals just beggs belief. Tonight was a bad day for this football club, and in some ways I hope is a step in the right direction as we bounce back better and stronger from this. I am not saying Johnson should be sacked. I m not saying the players don't give their all, because they do IMO, but after watching the most painful football match of my life and seeing only 1 player work their socks off and try to make something happen (Jemal Campbell-Ryce), in a local derby in one of the biggest games in our season, leaves me to wonder if we can turn this around. Sacking the manager, is not the right way to go about this, we fight on in search of the play-offs as we started. People will say, let's forget this game ever happened, but for most city fans, it will live long in the memory. At the end of the day, no matter who the players are, they will never feel anywhere near the emotions that us fans feel, going into work every day and experiencing the football banter with your workmates whether we win lose or draw because supporting city is part of our life.

Now I say we get behind the boys and sing our hearts out for OUR team against Middlesbrough and the following matches and lets push on through these difficult times as a club, together and i'm sure that success will follow later.

Now I say we get behind the boys and sing our hearts out for OUR team against Middlesbrough and the following matches and lets push on through these difficult times as a club, together and i'm sure that success will follow later.

Good Shout, I for one will back the team regardless who manages the team or plays for the team throught thick and thin.

One hammering wont change that!!!

I woke up this morning, and had a feeling it was going to be a bad day. I arrived ready to work and the next 8 hours that unfolded were to be the most humiliating of my life. I am sure this is the same for most Bristol City fans today, not to mention the poor people who work in Cardiff. Never before have a heard the word 6 mentioned in one day. I never have been ashamed to be a Bristol City fan and I never will but today I just wanted the Earth to open and swallow me. I know Forest, Rovers, Swansea, Peterbrough, Cheltenham, Cardiff, Sheffield Wednesday fans who i encountered today and all giving the the most amount of stick I have ever recieved. It's normally good old banter, but after last night, this was not banter, this was torture.

It hurts to lose at home, it hurts to lose 6-0 but to lose 6-0 at home to your fierce rivals just beggs belief. Tonight was a bad day for this football club, and in some ways I hope is a step in the right direction as we bounce back better and stronger from this. I am not saying Johnson should be sacked. I m not saying the players don't give their all, because they do IMO, but after watching the most painful football match of my life and seeing only 1 player work their socks off and try to make something happen (Jemal Campbell-Ryce), in a local derby in one of the biggest games in our season, leaves me to wonder if we can turn this around. Sacking the manager, is not the right way to go about this, we fight on in search of the play-offs as we started. People will say, let's forget this game ever happened, but for most city fans, it will live long in the memory. At the end of the day, no matter who the players are, they will never feel anywhere near the emotions that us fans feel, going into work every day and experiencing the football banter with your workmates whether we win lose or draw because supporting city is part of our life.

I agree with every word of this. Ive had it all barrels today...the trick is, to sit back, take it, and remember, every dog has his day. I hope and pray City bounce back from this. Its gonna take a serious amount of balls from the City players now, they have to win the fans back over....simple as that! They have to go to Boro now and play out their skin, and prove to everyone they still have the passion for this club.

As for the banter off other fans, as Ive said, take it. Rovers fans can chirp all they want, but this is without doubt the chirpiest they have been since they beat us 1-0 in the Tinpot trophy. Why? becasue they have nothing on us and our club. When you look at the bigger picture, what do they have? seriously! what do they have? they have a rubbish ground, a rubbish squad of players who have no chance of the play-offs, and they will always be the second rate team in this City. Let them gloat today....for next month this game will be nothing but a memory (a bad one at that), but Rovers...will still be a below average League 1 club, with no ambitions, no money, no real bright future.

Sit back, keep your mouth shut, and remember the ones who mouth off.....and be grateful you havent got to stand on a sh*tty terrace at the Minimal Patch week in week out

I have JUST returned from a week in Prague and not having internet access and just receiving odd texts I REALLY REALLY REALLY thought I was being wound up (like I have done to countless others when they have been away and asked me to keep them updated) but I have just returned to Bristol and found that there is no wind up and IT DID HAPPEN.

I must be the LAST season ticket holder to get the dreaded truth and I am almost reticent to watch the "highlights" on BCFC World.

One thing that immediately strikes me is HOW and WHY?

Surely Johnson must have known how Cardiff would play, God he/we have seen enough of them recently so I can only come to the conclusion that Dave Jones totally out thought and out witted the pair of clowns ie Johnson and Millen who are leading us.

IM SORRY BUT THEY SHOULD NO LONGER BE EMPLOYED - If i go back to work on Monday and 60% of my customers receive no deliveries on Tuesday then I would expect to be signing on forthwith - SO WHY ARE THESE TWO CLOWNS STILL PICKING UP MASSIVE WAGES.

Yours TRULY SHELL SHOCKED

Archived