IGNORED

Moses For 1.5mil?!

DaveF

For F##k's sake when will people stop this its Bristol City this deluded view that City are some kind of big time Charlies . TAKE A HARD LOOK debts going up overpaid deadwood that can't be shifted ,a clueless manager who is more likely to take us down, crowds dropping at least 7 players should go before any more come in . disapointed2se.gif

For a start, no-one said we should make an offer. So where you got the big time Charlie comment from anyone in this post is beyond me.

And for a look on the debts, do you really think Forest are not in debt? Where do you think they've suddenly got all this money for Gunter, Shorey, Adebola, etc? Owed to their chairman, exactly the same as us...

Moses to City? On FM maybe. Although what I would say is that I do hope, because he is a top top player (or will be), that he moves to the right club, somewhere will he will get decent playing time. Not starting but subs bench, on that basis Arsenal or maybe Villa might be best places for him to go.

For a start, no-one said we should make an offer. So where you got the big time Charlie comment from anyone in this post is beyond me.

And for a look on the debts, do you really think Forest are not in debt? Where do you think they've suddenly got all this money for Gunter, Shorey, Adebola, etc? Owed to their chairman, exactly the same as us...

Then why bother saying any thing about the bloody player ,Forest are a far bigger club than City they can get attendances way beyond the dropping numbers here. This club has gone backwards for 2 seasons thanks to s##t signings by a clueless manager ,why the hell would Moses come to a club in free fall .

Then why bother saying any thing about the bloody player ,Forest are a far bigger club than City they can get attendances way beyond the dropping numbers here. This club has gone backwards for 2 seasons thanks to s##t signings by a clueless manager ,why the hell would Moses come to a club in free fall .

No-one said Moses would come here...

Archived