IGNORED

Sack The Lot Of Them!

Martyn Hocking

So to summarise the thoughts of Otib users over the last 20 hours:

Sack Gerken - back 4 have lost faith in him

Sack Orr - he can't pass

Sack McAllister - he can't pass or tackle

Sack Carey - he's past it (and a crap captain)

Sack Fontaine - he gave up trying after the 2nd goal went in

Sack Agyemang - he's not as good as Dele

Sack Gary Johnson - they're his players so if they play crap it must be his fault

Sack Keith Millen - our so-called defensive coach

That leaves us with Hartley, Haynes, Skuse, Maynard, JCR and Nyatanga.

Looking a bit short for Saturday then, so in come the replacements:

New manager: Stevie Lansdown

New defensive coach: Maggie Lansdown

New keeper: Adriano (I hate BCFC) Basso

New back 4: Ribs, Wilson, Scrumpy + Nyatanga

New striker: Walshy

Almost forgot; Sack Robbored for persuading GJ to play 442.

Guest pogopete

Sack Orr - he can't pass

Sack Gary Johnson - they're his players so if they play crap it must be his fault

There is only 3 needs sacking Gary & Pete Johnson & Keith Millen and I have never seen anywhere that Basso has said he hate City and if we had a new manager in charge there would be a good chance he would sign a new deal I think.

Sack Orr - he can't pass

mate this is classic otib.co.uk. we have a one-off mare of a game, so the solution is to sack everyone. yeah, proper mature that boys and girls.

if, in 2 weeks time, we have beaten boro, leicester and coventry, everyone on here will be tounging gary johnson's balls, and all this cardiff lark will be forgoten. gary johnson will then be the best thing since sliced bread. if not then watch out, the OTIB gestapo will be out in force looking to sack whoever is available.

im not excusing the disgusting performance of yesterday evening, but people on here need to seriously think before they type, or just grow up.

Guest pogopete

mate this is classic otib.co.uk. we have a one-off mare of a game, so the solution is to sack everyone. yeah, proper mature that boys and girls.

if, in 2 weeks time, we have beaten boro, leicester and coventry, everyone on here will be tounging gary johnson's balls, and all this cardiff lark will be forgoten. gary johnson will then be the best thing since sliced bread. if not then watch out, the OTIB gestapo will be out in force looking to sack whoever is available.

im not excusing the disgusting performance of yesterday evening, but people on here need to seriously think before they type, or just grow up.

You have a right to hold that view but this is not just a reaction over last night game but over what has gone on over the last 18 months coupled with bad buys he should go.

Have you actually read this forum over the last few months? None of these comments are even remotely new, and all last night has done is give this view more credence and actually finally convinced some more people that a change is needed. So yeah, before you start slagging everyone else off for holding a view - and a justified view at that, how about you take your own advice and seriously think before you type, eh?

If it was a one-off mare of a game as you put it, then maybe you'd have a point, but last night was just the icing on the cake. If other teams could finish as well as Cardiff did last night, then last night would have been only the latest in a series of thrashings we'd have suffered this season. Our league position is largely down to good luck and not merit - lord knows we've tried our hardest to throw away many of the games we've picked up points in this season and if the opposition had capitalised on the many many chances we afforded them then we would be languishing much lower.

Players are only good enough for a certain level (á la McCombe) - when will some people realise that the same applies to managers as well?

Bawnos comments are spot on three wins in a row and your all be praising him. I'd love us to go on a winning run and end up in the playoffs prob unlikely but judge at the end of the season not now. This will test gj to the limit of his managerial skills and if he turns it around great if not then maybe he should go but judge after 46 games not now the man deserves at least that for where he has taken us

Bawnos comments are spot on three wins in a row and your all be praising him. I'd love us to go on a winning run and end up in the playoffs prob unlikely but judge at the end of the season not now. This will test gj to the limit of his managerial skills and if he turns it around great if not then maybe he should go but judge after 46 games not now the man deserves at least that for where he has taken us

But they're not spot on though are they? Can you honestly say that you've not seen last night coming? I know it's a results business, but as I said before, we've been lucky to get those results. The performances have been wholly unacceptable for a long time, with very few notable exceptions.

I think that Gary's gone past the point of no return. He has a real struggle on to win back the fans after the last few months dirge that his team have served up, and i for one have no confidence that he will do that on a large scale. Of course there are going to be some that are fickle and have only turned on him on the stength of yesterday, but I think you'd be surprised at the number that had already wavered before last night, and the number that will be hard pressed to alter their judgement.

Archived