IGNORED

Should The Players Refund Our Money?

coxyboy

I think all the players should put there wages together and refund every single fan who had to endure that pile of crap last night. I took my daughter who is twelve for the first time last night and felt the need to say sorry to her for the performance by the players. I have followed my team for 33 years now and have never been so ashamed last night of the players. We all work hard all week and spend alot of money to watch our boys play. No heart, desire, effort and proud to wear the red shirt last night. I hope all the players held there heads in shame today. I am not happy with GJ at the moment but regardless his players let him and our club down last night. Shame on you lads.

I think all the players should put there wages together and refund every single fan who had to endure that pile of crap last night. I took my daughter who is twelve for the first time last night and felt the need to say sorry to her for the performance by the players. I have followed my team for 33 years now and have never been so ashamed last night of the players. We all work hard all week and spend alot of money to watch our boys play. No heart, desire, effort and proud to wear the red shirt last night. I hope all the players held there heads in shame today. I am not happy with GJ at the moment but regardless his players let him and our club down last night. Shame on you lads.

it would be great, but hey they are footballers they don't give a ****, they are all busy tonight looking at pamphlets of their next new car or thinking about their next ridiculous haircut or spit roasting or telling their mums or that the nasty fans are shouting at them or telling their agents that the next premier league team to come sniffing around and their off and Bradley is dreaming of completing a pass to a team mate....................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Only if you'd be willing to pay extra when we play well!

Archived