IGNORED

6-0 Stuffings We Have Known And Loved...

Martyn Hocking

Sad to say I can think of three 6-0 stuffings we have endured in league matches since I have been watching City and oddly they have not heralded disaster:

1. 6-0 away to Tranmere in the year we got promoted from third div to second div (approx 1989?)

2. 6-0 away to Ipswich two years ago when we had just got back into the Championship (and we ended up in the play-offs)

3. 6-0 home to Cardiff - last night. Even I am struggling to see this as a positive omen, but who knows???

Sad to say I can think of three 6-0 stuffings we have endured in league matches since I have been watching City and oddly they have not heralded disaster:

1. 6-0 away to Tranmere in the year we got promoted from third div to second div (approx 1989?)

2. 6-0 away to Ipswich two years ago when we had just got back into the Championship (and we ended up in the play-offs)

3. 6-0 home to Cardiff - last night. Even I am struggling to see this as a positive omen, but who knows???

The positive is we all lick each others wounds and heal.......................... what bloody choice do we have...... BCFC is a choice for life for many of us

As I said in another post........ do we switch to Manc U......... no that's just as stupid as some of the stuff being posted at the moment

I respect all of the opinions but we are City.............. angry yes....... disapointed yes but we all know there will be high points & low points in this or other leagues for us as a club?

Archived