IGNORED

Boom Training Elsewhere.

WellRedPhil

Speaking to a mate of mine today he informed that McCombe is currently training at David Lloyds Gym, and not with the team. I have no idea how much truth is in this, only that my mate wouldn't lie to me, but his old man's good mate who was in the pub with them works there and apparently Boom has been training there everyday for a couple of weeks. He has no idea why and therefore I cannot give an insight into why this is however it does make sense as we have heard nothing of him for weeks. I wonder if this is because he has had a fall out with the management, or whether GJ simply does not think he is good enough anymore. I know there were also questions over his fitness following recent poor performances. Has anyone else that regularly uses that gym seen him there?

or that he is injured and can't take part in football related training, just keeping him fit at the gym which the team uses on a pretty much daily basis......

Sure you're right there mate. Certain there have been other threads over the years where injured players have been spotted in there.

or that he is injured and can't take part in football related training, just keeping him fit at the gym which the team uses on a pretty much daily basis......

Maybe it is just nothing, it's just we never found out what's wrong with him which I found a bit strange. There were of course rumours his fitness levels were not up to scratch, which would also make sense.

Its very comman for City players to due EXTRA training there and have been doing so for a number of years. Nothing in it and NOTHING to be made from it. So look elsewhere for a story.

I'm not trying to gossip, or anything like that, and you clearly haven't read the thread properly. Boom is doing ALL his training in the gym, he is currently not training with the team, so it is not extra training.

Archived