IGNORED

What people Doing To Get To The Play Offs?

JudgeRed

Will be flying back from San Fran if we make the play-off final. Girlfriend in tow who has never been to a football match and I have bigged it up SOOO much. Fingers crossed, could be the right one to go to.

When we played Stoke at Wembley I flew back from New York with then girlfriend cutting short the break by a day. When Stoke score the winner I was in the toilet having a was.

Guest bristolbred

Living in Castle Donington, am over halfway there, so we are going to drive to York for lunch and sightseeing, as i'll have the wife and kids in tow!!. :dunno:

Then across the north york moors, and get to Hartlepool for 4pm. :grr:

Down to the marina, a beer, then collect tickets at the ground, savour the atmosphere, and hopefully a good game with the right result!!. :sport19:

Then the drive home!!, short if we win, long if we loose!!. :Sleep15:

And a long, rest, with breakfast in bed the next day!!. :Sleep12:

I'm not making an effort to go to any of the legs, this should probably be another thread though.

Couldn't be arsed to queue up with the mysterious missing 1000's who tell you they are die hard fans who can't make it for the other 23 home games of the season as they have other commitments, nope, I will do as I did last year, watch it on the telly.

I think the play offs are the worst thing that has ever happened to our beautiful game, I don't get excited one bit about them, they are not fair, and are a kick in the teeth to fans players and clubs who have worked their arses off for 46 games, and all this could count for nothing after 2 games. What excitement that is, all that money you have spent travelling up and down the country following your team for the past 9 months is now worth jack poo, because your season depends on 2 games, What a crazy world we live in.

Archived