IGNORED

Johnson Is Our King

red army

That defeat has been coming for weeks and its a big kick up the ass for all players and coaches including gary but i still feel hes the man to stay in charge and tht this will be the changing point in are season..Sacking gary aint the answer..If the club sacked him that means the rest of the staff to and then the club will have to start all over again.

Gary is are king!!

That defeat has been coming for weeks and its a big kick up the ass for all players and coaches including gary but i still feel hes the man to stay in charge and tht this will be the changing point in are season..Sacking gary aint the answer..If the club sacked him that means the rest of the staff to and then the club will have to start all over again.

Gary is are king!!

No it does't. It means Millen would probably go and perhaps another coach, hardly the entire staff.

He is the man to take us forward. The Cardiff result was really bad but it will be a one off and by the end of the season you will all be happy with things.

You what!!

Have you been watching the last 12 months?

Cardiff on Tuesday was another level from the usual shower we have been watching!

GJ is not the man for our futuire!

You what!!

Have you been watching the last 12 months?

Cardiff on Tuesday was another level from the usual shower we have been watching!

GJ is not the man for our futuire!

Gary may or may not be the man for the future, but he certainly should be for the rest of the season. That's when we should take stock and re-evaluate our ambitions.

Gary may or may not be the man for the future, but he certainly should be for the rest of the season. That's when we should take stock and re-evaluate our ambitions.

So wait until the summer?

By this point many season ticket holders will of had enough, Sales of ST will be lower again.

Look at this seasons attendances, going down and will be worse.

I for one have had enough, £425 for absolute zero entertainment.

Things have to change! It has to start with Johnson.

No it does't. It means Millen would probably go and perhaps another coach, hardly the entire staff.

Um yes it does..The scouting network which starts with pete johnson then you have physio's which johnson brought in from yeovil they will leave if johnson went like you said millen as well now dont tell me thats not a rebuild to start..Millens got 3 years left johnson has three years left just think what it will cost to get rid..

If this club sacks johnson city will be back where they started and down with gas...!!

Um yes it does..The scouting network which starts with pete johnson then you have physio's which johnson brought in from yeovil they will leave if johnson went like you said millen as well now dont tell me thats not a rebuild to start..Millens got 3 years left johnson has three years left just think what it will cost to get rid..

If this club sacks johnson city will be back where they started and down with gas...!!

Whether its now or the summer, it will still cost us money dependent on the exit clause. Bite the bullet now. if I was GJ and realized that the majority of fans our questioning me , I would go for a settlement now as it will only get messier.

Get rid of him now? wait until the Summer? that is the question.

I kind of want him to succeed - he's done well and I rather like the family culture he brings. The problem is it's run out of steam - his whole loyalty and commitment thing doesn't cut any mustard with seasoned experienced professionals who've worked with much better footballing heads than him. He lacks credibility and the number of players he seems to have fallen out with is ridiculous. We've got the best keeper in the CCC and we can't play him and we're letting in goals for fun. Sno is one of the best players we've ever had and he can't get a regular game. We've got a massive squad but it's hard to keep track of where they are or how they fit in. We're too small to have a squad system like Chelsea.

Worst of all is that he's not really building for the future - too many loan signings who'll come and go - and we're losing ground. I don't want to see him go; I want him to succeed, but it's hard to see how he could be the man to take us to the next level. If he had another two years, can you really see him building something amazing? - it just doesn't look likely. Mid table mediocrity maybe - is that what we want - is it realistic to want more. Who knows!

Good point about Pete Johnson, I forgot he runs our entire scouting network through his brother, good to see he keeps his family in good jobs at least. However I disagree about physio's etc, they would not neccessarily follow him. If GJ goes then obviously KM would go, we'd need a new manager to choose his coaching staff, however I do not think it'd be a complete rebuild. And if what you're saying is true, and as a result of sacking our manager we will go down due to costs, then clearly our club is being extremely poorly run, which IMO is not the case.

He is the man to take us forward. The Cardiff result was really bad but it will be a one off and by the end of the season you will all be happy with things.

Yes:

"He is the man to take us forward"

Yes:

"The Cardiff result was really bad but it will be a one off"

No: (I don't think some people on this site will ever be happy)

"by the end of the season you will all be happy with things."

Archived