IGNORED

Lets Get Behind The Team

Bubble

Simple one really, read a lot of stuff on here over the last week, i bet this boad has been as busy as the day before the transfer window shuts!

A new idea and a thought to keep things in perspecive, why dont we all just get behine the team. Like right behind them! We all love Bristol City so lets let the bloody team know, its now they need us!

Simple one really, read a lot of stuff on here over the last week, i bet this boad has been as busy as the day before the transfer window shuts!

A new idea and a thought to keep things in perspecive, why dont we all just get behine the team. Like right behind them! We all love Bristol City so lets let the bloody team know, its now they need us!

Well said .... I wasn't going on Saturday but ive booked tickets now and am going up to support the lads one bad result doesnt spoil the season.

The way i look at it is the team needs our support at the moment more than ever...

C.T.I.D

Standard.

Spot on mate! Lets all be Supporters of the Team!

Come on you REDS!!!!

Do it, do it, do it you know it makes sense.

Flook result, freek result, silly result thats all it is. If we lose heavily and "WITHOUT SCORING" against boro, then and only then do we have a

problem.

Archived