IGNORED

Signing

TomBCFCUK

Trying to change the subject on here as it all seems to be about should Johnson stay or go. I thought i would get your opinions on weather we will sign anyone else before the end of the transfer window. If you reckon so, what position and who would you like to be a realistic signing?

Trying to change the subject on here as it all seems to be about should Johnson stay or go. I thought i would get your opinions on weather we will sign anyone else before the end of the transfer window. If you reckon so, what position and who would you like to be a realistic signing?

Question is the Defence and LB competitive role. Last season and previous we had one of the best Defensive stats in the League. This year it isn't so good. Was that because of Basso? although Basso was good the number of shots on target was less than most if I recall correctly.

I would say we need to bring in one more Left Back Role and assess whether Fontaine and Carey can maintain the season.

Guest pogopete

Really suprised and a little disappointed that we ended our interest in Jon Harley, we are desperate for a LB as McCallister clearly isn't up to the challenge.

Also feel we may need another CB the last few months showing.

I don't know why you think we need a left full back our Manager does not he gave macallister a new 3 year deal last summer amazingly

A quality strong dominating centre half is an absolute must and more required than Agyemang.

The signs have been there for some time that we are weak in the centre of defence and I remember at the start of the season when we lost 3-0 at Cardiff how easily they went past Fontaine and McCombe.

Having gone to a more attack minded formation has revealed the weakness of our defence and I can see another thumping if we continue as we are.

Redthru

Archived