IGNORED

Hats Of To The Travelling Red Army.

Tim K

I write this post just to say that I have nothing but admiration for those City fans making the long trip up to Middlesbrough this weekend - a bridge too far financially for me I'm sad to say, but to those of you who are making the effort, I sincerely hope that your trip is worthwhile and that the club does you as proud as you do the club. To make this trip on the back of Tuesdays horror show takes some balls - and I raise my hat to you all.

Come On You Reds!

Edit - hats of!? I mean off of course.

Not really - I paid for our tickets before the Cardiff game and also booked a hotel so it would be a waste of money not to go...

(we'd have travelled regardless of Cardiff anyway... I think)

Haha - it might well still take some balls to watch!

city.gif I say hats off to all those that went to Middlesbrough to support City after a 0-6 defeat is not easy.

I have to admit that most supporters had booked before Tuesday but that takes nothing away from those that go week in week out.

I looked around the car park before the coaches left and noticed that they were very few new cars in fact a lot of them did not look roadworthy they were that old.

This tells me that most of these traveling fans put Bristol City FIRST and plan their lives (and finances) around Bristol City.

So well done you traveling fans you are the soul of this club. worship2.gifworship2.gifworship2.gif

city.gif I say hats off to all those that went to Middlesbrough to support City after a 0-6 defeat is not easy.

I have to admit that most supporters had booked before Tuesday but that takes nothing away from those that go week in week out.

I looked around the car park before the coaches left and noticed that they were very few new cars in fact a lot of them did not look roadworthy they were that old.

This tells me that most of these traveling fans put Bristol City FIRST and plan their lives (and finances) around Bristol City.

So well done you traveling fans you are the soul of this club. worship2.gifworship2.gifworship2.gif

ta very much, it's was bloody freezing as well.

anyone know what our attendance was? i heard it was around 700? can someone confirm.

Thank you Foghornred. It was bloody freezing but I would like to say thankyou to the St.Johns Ambulance guys who gave my friend and I a lovely blanket to keep warm. Left Boro at 5 and we were back home at 10.30 after a short stop. CITY TIL I DIE.........clapping.gif

Archived