IGNORED

C'mon Own Up!

garlicbread

Yeah, that's why 500 or so supporters are heading on a 520 mile round trip taking the best part of 10 hours - to see us lose.

Well obviously they wont want to see us lose! doh.gif

Some fans that really really want Johnson out may well do though. If a decision had to be made today I would say sack GJ but best to see where we are at the end of the season in terms of team passion, style of play and results.

Who wants to see us lose tomorrow

Garlicbread, wtf..? :laugh:

I don't expect to see us win, but I do expect us to try and hope we win.

I can only think any City fan wanting us to lose must be a terribly sad individule with mental health issues, even the most narrowminded GJ haters don't want us to lose, do they?

Do some fans honestly wish us to lose so GJ might leave? I've heard it all now.. :doh:

Can't even see the stupidist of GJ haters admit to this one, wishing us to lose instantly conform you a de facto Gashead. I have no time for them, or GJ bashers or people who feel the club owes them in some way. Get lost.

A newbie asked this question yesterday and got absolutely slaughtered be interesting to see how this one goes.

Its pretty inflammatory and Gb is indeed fishing, but its an important question if only to highlight its stupidity.

I'm sure there are small minority who would like to see us crushed which is weird, I would need to sit down with them for an hour and delve into their childhood to check for cases of abuse or somthing to understand fully why a person calling themselves a fan would have such backward philosophy's

Wishing your team to lose is not a healthy state of mind, its destructive, unless of course your an incognito Gashead masquerading as a City fan then its perfectly....uuuh mental?

Its pretty inflammatory and Gb is indeed fishing, but its an important question if only to highlight its stupidity.

I'm sure there are small minority who would like to see us crushed which is weird, I would need to sit down with them for an hour and delve into their childhood to check for cases of abuse or somthing to understand fully why a person calling themselves a fan would have such backward philosophy's

Wishing your team to lose is not a healthy state of mind, its destructive, unless of course your an incognito Gashead masquerading as a City fan then its perfectly....uuuh mental?

Pychiatrist are you because like one i used to see you come out with some crap.

You can see the thinking behind wanting us to lose, if you dislike GJ and want him out the only way your going to get it is if we go on a losing streak and SL will then have no choice.

Not saying i agree or disagree but im sure there will be a few that will want us to lose so they get there wish and Johnson is shown the door. Wouldnt be the first time a clubs set of fans has wanted it..

A newbie asked this question yesterday and got absolutley slaughtered be interesting to see how this one goes.

Anyone remember Ron?

He asked that question many moons ago, actually no he said he would like his own team to lose to get the manager sacked.

Didnt hear much more from him funnily enough.

Question what about when Man U won the treble when they beat Spurs stopping Arsenal winning the league if that was City/Rovers in that situation would you want us to lose like the Spurs fans did. I know its a totally different situation but alot of people said they would never wish City to lose whatever the situation.

Do you? C'mon own up.

mmmn, really not sure. I know it sounds blasphemous but if GJ really cannot do it at this level (and I really dont have much faith now), wouldnt it just save a lot of heartache to change the regime sooner rather than later? Whats the quickest way to change the regime? Losing tomorrow.

Cue the vitriol about me not being a true supporter, being closet gas, working for Robbored, trying to stir up a coup d'etat etc etc

mmmn, really not sure. I know it sounds blasphemous but if GJ really cannot do it at this level (and I really dont have much faith now), wouldnt it just save a lot of heartache to change the regime sooner rather than later? Whats the quickest way to change the regime? Losing tomorrow.

Cue the vitriol about me not being a true supporter, being closet gas, working for Robbored, trying to stir up a coup d'etat etc etc

zomg its robbos doppelgänger or mini-me, what a gashead on the fish again, this kind of post is inflamatory! :laugh:

A quick death you mean? It would seem humane in the long run, its like me keeping my cat alive artificially, i know its gonna die, but i cant bring myself to give it the injection. so I continue not to acknowledge its riddled with cancer and pretend its just feeling a bit poorly, la- la -la -la- my cat is fine... do- be- do -be- do. shes never gonna die.

I don't feel the same about GJ though, this is a blip, people have blips, its a forker when it happens to us though, but i genuinely believe and hope GJ will be here for many years to come.

Guest pogopete

A bad result tomorrow and I wouldnt be suprised to see a change of management.

I have got to say I would take another 0-6 defeat if it means Johnson and his management team got the push that's how much I want him out of the Club

:laugh:....did you used to torture your cat when you were little.???yes.gif

Sadly you are probably right in thinking that some would like to see us get a good tonking. If we do I think there will be an interesting announcement on Sunday Morning.

Personally I would like the boys to bounce back and nick the game by one goal or at the least an honourable draw

Im sure you will see improved performances from Players who now are actually fearful of losing their place in the side.

And that can only be a good thing for the rest of the season.

i'm gonna go all the way to Middlesbrough to support my football team, regardless of the players / coaches / manager or whatever is linked to this club.

never would i ever want city to lose.

some of the supporters on here surprise me, mind you i use the word supporters lightly.

I can't believe any City fan would want to see them lose any match, let alone tomorrow.

Yes, I have my reservations with Mr Johnson, especially after Tuesday, but it doesn't affect my support for the club.

It is in many ways similar to the last few days of our previous managers reign. I personally never wanted Tinnion as manager, he was the cheap option and it showed in 18 months of dire unattractive football, culminating in a complete and utter humiliation at the hands of Swansea:

My point being that during this time, never once did I want Bristol City to lose: In fact, I can't see how anyone would ever want to see their team lose...

What will be, will be; but until then Our team (if not the manager) needs our backing.

:laugh:....did you used to torture your cat when you were little.???yes.gif

Sadly you are probably right in thinking that some would like to see us get a good tonking. If we do I think there will be an interesting announcement on Sunday Morning.

Personally I would like the boys to bounce back and nick the game by one goal or at the least an honourable draw

Im sure you will see improved performances from Players who now are actually fearful of losing their place in the side.

And that can only be a good thing for the rest of the season.

The same players that all keep their places despite getting spanked 6-0 at home?

Archived