IGNORED

Man United Fan Punished For Throwing Coin

Eastend Fan

FOOTBALL'S coming home for the Manchester United fan accused of throwing a coin at Man City striker Craig Bellamy.

In fact, it's coming right to his front door.

For Red Devils supporter Adam Teese is feeling the flipside of his alleged coin attack - with furious City fans bombarding his house with pranks.

Adam's name and address were released by police after the season ticket holder was charged with throwing a coin at Bellamy during the Manchester derby last week.

And within 24 hours, the enraged blue half of Manchester had ordered him £150-worth of pizzas, a skip, rat exterminators and TWO PROSTITUTES.

The barrage of jokes didn't end there either. City supporters also:

Ordered him a bronze statue of WINSTON CHURCHILL.

Sent a salesman to estimate the cost of an INDOOR SWIMMING POOL.

Booked him a performance by SQUEAKY THE CLOWN.

As well as a bouncy castle, a call from an Avon representative, a breakdown truck and a puppet show, he was also treated to a 1957 Pink Cadillac complete with Elvis-style chauffeur.

But dad Joseph, 55, raged: "We've had no end of trouble - I've had to take time off work to deal with it."

Teese will appear before Trafford Magistrates on February 9 accused of "throwing a missile on to the pitch" during the Carling Cup Semi- Final second leg at Old Trafford.

Mum Deborah insists her son is innocent, adding: "I was sat next to him and he did not throw anything. We actually had to duck when a bottle was thrown over us!"

Last night a Greater Manchester Police spokeswoman said: "Officers are investigating the incidents."

I just copied and pasted this - made me laugh so thought I would share the funny side of bad behaving football fans

Hmmmm..... i always thought that the British legal system was based upon the principal of 'innocent until proven guilty?'

As funny as those pranks are, how irresponsible is it of the police to release his name and address? Surely they'd know what was going to happen? If he's found guilty then he deserves everything he gets for being a p*'%k, if he's found innocent i can't see any Man City fans going round and apologising for all the trouble they've caused him and his parents. If there's one set of fans that are bigger t055ers than Man Utd fans, its Man City fans.....

He wont be throwing coins again that's for sure. what a retard though, going to a game to throw tings at players, he deserves all he gets.

Here here, stupid idiot. I lost eye sight in one eye because some **** threw something when we played away many years ago, no sympathy, deserves all he gets!

Hmmmm..... i always thought that the British legal system was based upon the principal of 'innocent until proven guilty?'

As funny as those pranks are, how irresponsible is it of the police to release his name and address?

Its normal practice I believe. If you are due to appear in court your name and address are freely available so it may have leaked all over the place anyway through the papers.

I'm sure the Manchester Evening news would always say something like "Fred Bloggs of High Street, Manchester is appearing at Magistrates, charged with ...."

Ain't the fault of the police.

It was until Blair got into power. Since then, compulsory fingerprinting for everyone, getting shot 6x in the face for looking a bit Arabic and invading a country on the suspicion they have WMD.

Just before he was ousted, he was trying to pass a law such that if you were merely in a position to aid a crime you could have your house seized. It was made slightly less totalitarian before being passed by Brown.

So inclined to agree with you... although the responses are funny.

As funny as those pranks are, how irresponsible is it of the police to release his name and address?

Charging someone makes it a matter of public record and that has been the case for centuries.

As funny as those pranks are, how irresponsible is it of the police to release his name and address? Surely they'd know what was going to happen? If he's found guilty then he deserves everything he gets for being a p*'%k, if he's found innocent i can't see any Man City fans going round and apologising for all the trouble they've caused him and his parents. If there's one set of fans that are bigger t055ers than Man Utd fans, its Man City fans.....

They were probably Man City fans and thought it would be funny! :winner_third_h4h:

Anyways, I saw a TV article/interveiw pre match with the chief of Manc police saying there is no point anyone pissing about doing anything criminal or disruptive, we have cameras everywhere, you won't get away with it, you will be caught.

So this crap that his mum said he didn't do it is rubbish, he's been caught red handed on CCTV.

Agreed, Mancity fans are pure scum, most of them are unemployable, low IQ, thieving dirty crackheads.

I do wonder if someone will take it too far and put his window through or somthing, that would be a bit harsh, especially on his parents, poor bastards.

It was until Blair got into power. Since then, compulsory fingerprinting for everyone, getting shot 6x in the face for looking a bit Arabic and invading a country on the suspicion they have WMD.

Just before he was ousted, he was trying to pass a law such that if you were merely in a position to aid a crime you could have your house seized. It was made slightly less totalitarian before being passed by Brown.

So inclined to agree with you... although the responses are funny.

Tony Blair fantasizes about being a world Policeman - he's even stated that he'd commit our troops against Iran next if he had his way. You can bet your bottom dollar that it wont be Tony Blair or any of his family actually fighting the wars he's committed us to. The man's a maniac and should now be facing criminal prosecution not a life of luxury at taxpayers' (our) expense. OK, the Man U supporter has been ordered a few Pizzas but Blair should have a hang man's noose delivered to his door. :winner_third_h4h:

Tony Blair fantasizes about being a world Policeman - he's even stated that he'd commit our troops against Iran next if he had his way. You can bet your bottom dollar that it wont be Tony Blair or any of his family actually fighting the wars he's committed us to. The man's a maniac and should now be facing criminal prosecution not a life of luxury at taxpayers' (our) expense. OK, the Man U supporter has been ordered a few Pizzas but Blair should have a hang man's noose delivered to his door. winner_third_h4h.gif

Here, here. Well said that man. And whilst we're on the subject, I've had tougher interviews for a paper round than the 'grilling' that charlatan got at the Iraq Inquiry.

Here, here. Well said that man. And whilst we're on the subject, I've had tougher interviews for a paper round than the 'grilling' that charlatan got at the Iraq Inquiry.

I watched part of Blair's 'interview' and Blair struck me as being a very dangerous and deluded man. What makes him so dangerous is the fact that he's been our Prime Minister and many thus see him as being above reproach and he's believed by many to be 'honest' and 'sincere' when in actual fact he's just another two faced money grabbing lawyer. The Labour Party has really gone down hill to have allowed such a dangerous character to be their leader.

I watched part of Blair's 'interview' and Blair struck me as being a very dangerous and deluded man. What makes him so dangerous is the fact that he's been our Prime Minister and many thus see him as being above reproach and he's believed by many to be 'honest' and 'sincere' when in actual fact he's just another two faced money grabbing lawyer. The Labour Party has really gone down hill to have allowed such a dangerous character to be their leader.

Ditto.

Still, hopefully the Arrest Blair campaign will provide some chuckles over the coming months ...

Now he'll learn what it like be hounded for a while, .... much like the British Public when it comes to anti-terror laws and their unjustified use in most cases.

http://www.arrestblair.org/

I'm always glad to keep things football related innocent06.gif

Ditto.

Still, hopefully the Arrest Blair campaign will provide some chuckles over the coming months ...

Now he'll learn what it like be hounded for a while, .... much like the British Public when it comes to anti-terror laws and their unjustified use in most cases.

http://www.arrestblair.org/

I'm always glad to keep things football related innocent06.gif

An absolutely superb weblink Sir. :winner_third_h4h: There are many that would pay for the opportunity to arrest Blair - now you can get payment for the public spirited deed. :dancing6:

Calm down guys, I'm not defending Blair (who could) but he didnt throw the coin at Bellamy.

If I was his parent and sat next to him when he threw the coin I would have shopped him to police.

Love them or loath them at least City fans have had their retribution through humour and not done anything nasty, yet!

back on topic... it may have been mentioned BUT... i am actually mildly and pleasantly surprised that the harassment of this guys house has not been of the violent nature. Knowing that some of the Man City faithful come from Moss Side, an area perhaps not known for its peaceful and safe streets by night, you could be forgiven for prediciting, at very least, a broken window or something nasty through the letter box. Instead they have had pranks. I admit, all somewhat annoying, but non violent.

Of course, they might actually have the wrong man.

If the lad did throw an object (coin) at a player on the pitch, how is this different to the fan in the EE throwing a programme at Chopra? Not that I want him to be punished as we all know Chopra is a **** but why is this United fan getting banned and our fella isn't?

"Footballer loses eye in flying rolled up programme incident" in Todays Sun "It was a Million to One Chance wept balding goal custodian Wally Foot " It wafted down from above and gouged out my left peeper!!" He commented. Doh!!

back on topic... it may have been mentioned BUT... i am actually mildly and pleasantly surprised that the harassment of this guys house has not been of the violent nature. Knowing that some of the Man City faithful come from Moss Side, an area perhaps not known for its peaceful and safe streets by night, you could be forgiven for prediciting, at very least, a broken window or something nasty through the letter box. Instead they have had pranks. I admit, all somewhat annoying, but non violent.

Of course, they might actually have the wrong man.

It's a sad a indictment on a club and their fans when you're "pleasantly" suprised that they haven't burnt his house down or shot his dog!!!

i live in manchester and this story has made the local news, i thought it quite fun to be fair. If he did throw the coin then he should be banned for life. The first leg game at eastlands was carnage with nearly 30 arrests in the following week due to the trouble caused on that night. Glad to say that the game just up the road from me at old trafford went off fairly peacefully tho.

Calm down guys, I'm not defending Blair (who could) but he didnt throw the coin at Bellamy.

If I was his parent and sat next to him when he threw the coin I would have shopped him to police.

you'd have grassed him up to the police so that you had to put up with all that crap arriving at your door?

weird

why not belt him like a normal person?

you'd have grassed him up to the police so that you had to put up with all that crap arriving at your door?

weird

why not belt him like a normal person?

A clip around the ear would have sufficed. It may well be - as per a previous poster - that Man United's accountant has asked fans not to throw coins - notes would be better, as it will help get their debt down even quicker! :clapping:

i quite agree thanks, the idea was to support the team and get behind the lads whilst trying to whip the general atmosphere up...

It's not unusual this, we'll all agree to disagree then! banghead.gif

I was just trying to evidence the positive power of the forum by bringing everybody together for once and using the "One team in Bristol" song to evidence it was related to the OTIB forum!? Don't worry, we'll give it a miss, it was an idea that I thought might have positive legs for a change...

dunno.gifcity.gifdunno.gif

Absoloutely priceless!

I actually believe that the British legal system is based upon the principal of 'innocent if you can afford a good lawyer' and 'guilty if you can't afford a good lawyer'. If you're a Toff then the British legal system will not even test you in a court of law - you'll be let off by giving an appropriate Freemasonary handshake/nod to the Police. :dancing6:

How do threads about Lee Johnson, the manager, the tactics and the megaphone in the East End get closed while this (which started off as a discussion about the aftermath of an event at a football match, and is now a political debate about a previous Prime Minister) stay open?

Archived