IGNORED

Michael Tonge In At Derby

Dan Of The Dolman

I see that Nigel Clough has managed to get Michael Tonge in from Stoke on a season long loan. They were also heavily linked with Millwall's central midfielder David Martin. Clough has said he has other deals in the pipeline which he may utilise when the emergency loan window opens again next Monday, do you think Lee Johnson will be back?

I see that Nigel Clough has managed to get Michael Tonge in from Stoke on a season long loan. They were also heavily linked with Millwall's central midfielder David Martin. Clough has said he has other deals in the pipeline which he may utilise when the emergency loan window opens again next Monday, do you think Lee Johnson will be back?

It's quite possible but if so we'll see if one of the 3 other supposedly interested clubs want to take him on loan.

Um, Dave Martin is a left winger. There never seemed to much evidence from the derby end on that one and I'm not sure wingers would be their priority as they have Teale and Commons. But yes I won't be surprised if he comes back for Lee as he is reportedly very impressed by him. He has attacked some of his squad recently for their lack of commitment and likes players with Lee's professionalism. The report I read said he and Savage stopped Forest getting control of midfield on Saturday. Until Lee was forced off by a kicking from Wes Morgan!

Um, Dave Martin is a left winger. There never seemed to much evidence from the derby end on that one and I'm not sure wingers would be their priority as they have Teale and Commons. But yes I won't be surprised if he comes back for Lee as he is reportedly very impressed by him. He has attacked some of his squad recently for their lack of commitment and likes players with Lee's professionalism. The report I read said he and Savage stopped Forest getting control of midfield on Saturday. Until Lee was forced off by a kicking from Wes Morgan!

Think your thinking of Lee Martin who is at Ipswich who is a left winger, the Sky Sports article seems to think he is centre mid

He struggled to make an impact during a 12-month spell with the Eagles, but has blossomed at the Den.

Derby boss Nigel Cloughspacer.gif feels he would bring added quality to his options in the middle of the park and is believed to be closing in on a deal.

Good to hear Lee is doing well there and he is making a positive influence, seems a change of scenery has done him the world of good.

• Admin

Think your thinking of Lee Martin who is at Ipswich who is a left winger, the Sky Sports article seems to think he is centre mid

He struggled to make an impact during a 12-month spell with the Eagles, but has blossomed at the Den.

Derby boss Nigel Cloughspacer.gif feels he would bring added quality to his options in the middle of the park and is believed to be closing in on a deal.

Good to hear Lee is doing well there and he is making a positive influence, seems a change of scenery has done him the world of good.

From Millwall's official site:

"Former Dartford winger who played in Millwall's reserves on a trial basis in 2007 before electing to join neighbours Crystal Palace in preference to The Lions. A year on, and after failing to nail down a regular place at Selhurst Park, Dave made a permanent move to SE16 after all. Since then, he has made the left side of midfield his own, offering a creative outlet, and providing a goal threat, with goals in 2008/9."

But then again, what would they know?

Archived