IGNORED

Sags In Trouble!

Danny P

just been chatting to my cousin who is friends with devon white on facebook his status said hes been speaking to the milkman who said if they dont sell the memorial stables and rent ashton gate they will be out of business by 2018 he also went on to ask where all the money was gone! Would anyone miss them!?

just been chatting to my cousin who is friends with devon white on facebook his status said hes been speaking to the milkman who said if they dont sell the memorial stables and rent ashton gate they will be out of business by 2018 he also went on to ask where all the money was gone! Would anyone miss them!?

Pretty reliable source then.

To be honest yes. It would be a great loss to the City (I am being honest here all bulls*** aside).

And on a personal note I would miss all of the banter. There is room for two teams in Bristol (as long as we are the best!!).

I hope that is not true.

Funny, because i heard something very similar in work today, again to do with DW but more to do with Bristol City Council pushing for a ground share.

Sounds a bit of a wind up, I took it with a pinch of salt.

Funny, because i heard something very similar in work today, again to do with DW but more to do with Bristol City Council pushing for a ground share.

Sounds a bit of a wind up, I took it with a pinch of salt.

Evidently there were rumours going around on certain blog sites that the council wanted to become shareholders in the new stadium, this was strongly denied by both parties.

It would sound plausible for the council to suggest this, being as Rovers can't afford to develop their own place and the council being portrayed by some as subsidising the new stadium.

I hasten to add that a lot of the people claiming this so called subsidising are Rovers fans who are jealous of us and are trying to derail the project. They see it as a way to share and then steal our new ground like the leeches they are.

The BBC seem to be promoting this, they even started a radio debate about the Ashton vale access planning refusal with a Rovers fan saying the new stadium is in the wrong place and it should be built on severnside and shared by both teams.

Is that the facebook of Devon White who got his own date of birth wrong?

not sure mate just going by what my cousin told me today ive seen major celebs with fake facebook accounts but why devon white and he's friends with sag players past and present seems a bit strange though someone else heard same thing. Just spoke to my cousin again and i got it wrong not ashton gate theyy want to rent but new ground AS IF!!

Cracking quote from a gashead on their alternative forum.....

The worst football performance from any side in the football leagues for as long as I can remember. Utterly unbelievable. Saying that Orient should have had double figures is not an overstatement. They can rightly feel unlucky that they did not get it. Tactics were non existent, players showed no movement, invention or even basic footballing ability. Embarrassing.

innocent06.gif

I would certainly miss them if they went out of business. I might even chip in if it became serious. There is love in that love-hate relationship.

5-0 away is pathetic anyway. We can ship 6 goals at home so nerr!

Why would you want to chip in? After what they did to us when we were going bust.

Do some people have no memories.

Why dont we do what they wanted to do to us, when they are just about to go bust try and buy their stadium for pennies.

Why would you want to chip in? After what they did to us when we were going bust.

Do some people have no memories.

Why dont we do what they wanted to do to us, when they are just about to go bust try and buy their stadium for pennies.

Exactly, a right bunch of predators living off the backs of others aka the Memorial ground, don't call it stadium.

Cracking quote from a gashead on their alternative forum.....

The worst football performance from any side in the football leagues for as long as I can remember. Utterly unbelievable. Saying that Orient should have had double figures is not an overstatement. They can rightly feel unlucky that they did not get it. Tactics were non existent, players showed no movement, invention or even basic footballing ability. Embarrassing.

innocent06.gif

Bloody Hell!!....... Does that look familiar or what! Mr Gow becomes.... Mr Prince?

Archived