IGNORED

1500 Tickets Sold

Red Robin

Guest Cyprus_Red
says it all really night game 7.45 kickoff 4 hours + getting home after and they have sold 1500+ tickets.

who is the bigger club ?

if they out sell us i'll cry!!! no but seriously we have to sell out qpr and plymouth did and think about plymouth thats the longest trip in the football league. there coachesleft at something like 3am to get to that game

It's different though, it's the second leg!

If we were at home first I don't think they'd sell out as it's only half time and some people don't like that, and enjoy watching the deciding game.

Who's the bigger club I hear you ask? Us, compare our season ticket holders, and our away support for the season.

Guest zider_head

Us.=Saturday (Home around Mid-Night) Less Than 1,000. =6.30 kick off

Them.= Wednesday (Home God knows) 1,500. = 7.45 pm kick off so 1 and 3/4 hours later so my guess would be around 1.45 am then :grr: plus maybe extra time and pens i feel easy jet may be making a few quid on this game both legs

Hartlepool away isn't exactly the most exciting of prospects though is it?

For them, its simply their biggest EVER game. So no wonder they've sold 1,500 and we're struggling with ours.

Another reason is of course the poor decisions in selling the tickets, I'm afraid to say...

Hartlepool away isn't exactly the most exciting of prospects though is it?

For them, its simply their biggest EVER game. So no wonder they've sold 1,500 and we're struggling with ours.

Another reason is of course the poor decisions in selling the tickets, I'm afraid to say...

I don't think it should matter WHO it is against or how far.

It is about BRISTOL CITY and PROMOTION!

And I know it is a long way- but it's less than 5 hours there. Maybe people think it is further than it actually is?

I do though realise that for them it is their biggest game, probably ever. BUT it is also on a Wednesday night. MOST people CAN get to Hartlepool eg drive at least as far as Ashton Gate for the buses if they wanted to. I think it is a different story for them as they will get back almost 2 hours later AND have to work the next day!

who cares abuot us not selling a 100 tickets! Is anyone really that bothered about whether the ticket sales are 100 more or less than they are?!

I'm not going to hang my head in shame because we have bigger things to worry about, I'm concentrating more on the fact that we're actually playing a game!!

Those who are going up are going to make loads of noise and get behind the lads anyway. You cannot say they are a bigger club! what a load of nonense. Just seems these threads are ridiculous, will some of you moan at anything you can think of?!

Yep it doesn't matter if we sell 1000 tickets or 10000, what matters is the result we get up there, I went up there for the league game and have no intention of going back, my comfy armchair and a couple of cold beers suits me just fine thanks.

Selling all the tickets doesn't mean we will win the game, and not selling all the tickets doesn't mean we will lose, how the players perform is all that matters, hardly a great place to go on a Saturday night is it.

Archived