IGNORED

Blackpool Away!

BS4 on Tour...

Hi,

As you are all aware, the last away game is on May Bank Holiday at Blackpool - a long long time ago I booked 9 hotel rooms for the night before the game and the night of the game - so that's Sat 1st May Sun 2nd May - travelling back to Bristol on the Bank Holiday Monday.

Unfortunately due to work commitments etc some of my mates have had to cry off and I think I may well have 3 or 4 spare rooms.

Before I cancel those - is anyone interested in taking them - dirt cheap (about £19 a night) and quite near their horrible Tower!

You could even come up in our minibus!

Just a thought..........

Hi,

As you are all aware, the last away game is on May Bank Holiday at Blackpool - a long long time ago I booked 9 hotel rooms for the night before the game and the night of the game - so that's Sat 1st May Sun 2nd May - travelling back to Bristol on the Bank Holiday Monday.

Unfortunately due to work commitments etc some of my mates have had to cry off and I think I may well have 3 or 4 spare rooms.

Before I cancel those - is anyone interested in taking them - dirt cheap (about £19 a night) and quite near their horrible Tower!

You could even come up in our minibus!

Just a thought..........

How many people per room mate?

Archived