IGNORED

Christian Ribeiro Blog

Godzilla

Some of you may recall at the back end of last year I launched a new sports blogging website called thetalkofsport.com, which includes a blog with our very own Christian Ribeiro.

Well, this week we've produced another new entry in which he talks about his time at Colchester and Stockport and the general pros and cons of being a professional footballer out on loan. Evidently, it's far from glamorous!

Visit thetalkofsport.com - or Click Here to read Christian's blog.

All the athletes are both enthusiastic and articulate (you will have found this out about Christian already) and - I think - it's well worth the read.

So please join the mailing list if you'd like to receive updates when one of the athletes produces a new entry, and perhaps even send in a question.

Thanks.

:)

Aye, always very articulate and obviously a mark above your average Footballer in the intelligence stakes.

Perhaps thats why GJ wont try him ...he doesnt understand what he is saying laugh.gif toomany multisyllabic words

My mate bigfatjohn (no relation) from nearby rivals Southend rekons there was a rumour that Colchester actually wanted to buy him.

he could do a lot worse and it might be a stepping stone for his career

Aye, always very articulate and obviously a mark above your average Footballer in the intelligence stakes.

Perhaps thats why GJ wont try him ...he doesnt understand what he is saying laugh.gif toomany multisyllabic words

My mate bigfatjohn (no relation) from nearby rivals Southend rekons there was a rumour that Colchester actually wanted to buy him.

he could do a lot worse and it might be a stepping stone for his career

As he says in his blog, Christian would be happy to extend his loan at Colchester if it means playing more first team football. However, his goal ultimately is still to break into that Bristol City first team, which, if he continues playing well in League One, is not completely out of the question before the season is up.

As he says in his blog, Christian would be happy to extend his loan at Colchester if it means playing more first team football. However, his goal ultimately is still to break into that Bristol City first team, which, if he continues playing well in League One, is not completely out of the question before the season is up.

lets hope so....in any event he may be breaking into the Championship first team next year anyway if the U's go up !wink.gif

Archived