IGNORED

The Biter Gets Bitten

Desso

Liam Fox, Conservative MP for Woodspring and an active opposer to the new stadium, has been ordered to repay £25,000 for unfair expense claims. Some people might suggest that this hardly does a lot for his credibilty, but I couldn't possibly comment.

Liam Fox, Conservative MP for Woodspring and an active opposer to the new stadium, has been ordered to repay £25,000 for unfair expense claims. Some people might suggest that this hardly does a lot for his credibilty, but I couldn't possibly comment.

Liam Fox is no more than a thief for taking that money (our taxes) from the public purse. He should be banged up in prison as any of us would be for the same offence. It just shows how criminally corrupt our criminal justice system really is when the likes of Liam Fox are not puinished in a court of law. The man is a Lib-Lab-Connunist.

Shame and embarrassment about being found out seems to hve no effect on these parasites.

Surely he should be reminded about his midemeaners every time he opens his mouth about the planning application, along the lines of

"If Mr Lansdown were to cover the cost of your fraudulent expenses claim would you be willing to support the planning application?"

People like him are the reason Blair had it so easy for 12 yrs and we are left with a dictator nobody voted for - All Liam Fox's fault.

If say I fraudulently claimed 25k out of the benefits system what would my punishment be?

At worst 3 yrs in the clink with no parole, if your extremely lucky a suspended sentence and community service, you'll be ordered to pay it back with interest, pay court costs too and a criminal record for fraud and obtaining moneys by deception for good measure, no chance of gaining any real employment again, fined and shamed.

Shame and embarrassment about being found out seems to hve no effect on these parasites.

Surely he should be reminded about his midemeaners every time he opens his mouth about the planning application, along the lines of

"If Mr Lansdown were to cover the cost of your fraudulent expenses claim would you be willing to support the planning application?"

People like him are the reason Blair had it so easy for 12 yrs and we are left with a dictator nobody voted for - All Liam Fox's fault.

No, I think it's Lee Johnson's fault.

it's all the same really

how about someone composes a pro forma letter expressing discust at his behavior and everybody prints one off and sends it to his family home (castle!!), a few thousand letters might influence him, although probably not as much as a few thousand pounds as we now know - such an honest and trustworthy man, how does he sleep at night after stealing money from the poor, the sick, the old and the needy - still as long as the Doctor is ok!!

Archived