IGNORED

3 Down At H/t

slartibartfast

Surely Dave Jones has got to be sacked after this result? He's clearly out of his depth - some might call him a Conference manager....

That has got to be the best post on this forum for ages, obviously didn't play with 2 widemen, poor goal keeper, no youth players, and no son to blame forn thier crap season because they're not in automatic promotion spot.

Surely Dave Jones has got to be sacked after this result? He's clearly out of his depth - some might call him a Conference manager....

had to laugh when i read that

unfortunatly, as others will probably say, it wernt at home to their biggest rivals.

put a smile on my face anyway

Ok sunshine, 5 points of the play offs, let's just enter your world for a minute....do you honestly think that we will actually make the play offs, seriously?

Do you watch many games, what exactly are you watching? Is it the acid that's making you see things or are you genuinely dilusional?

We will win today, but at the end of the season we will not be in the play offs, £20 says so, put up or shut up.

I do believe they have a small squad, why? Because they have a small squad, the fact that they play players stupid salaries will lead them into administration, that's not down to the manager souly, Cardiff are only in business because of their fantastic youth system bailing them out through sale of fantastic players given a chance by their manager.

Ok sunshine, 5 points of the play offs, let's just enter your world for a minute....do you honestly think that we will actually make the play offs, seriously?

Do you watch many games, what exactly are you watching? Is it the acid that's making you see things or are you genuinely dilusional?

We will win today, but at the end of the season we will not be in the play offs, £20 says so, put up or shut up.

I was at Boro last week and make it to 85% of games home and away actually. So if you'd like to meet up before a game and discuss these views of your that wod be fine. I'm sure you won't be so pig-headed, arrogant and rude in person. I also hold my coaching badges which makes me believe I can discuss the finer details of the game.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying everything is brilliant at the moment, but some people such as yourself are making out like we're in some sort if relegation battle!!! I'm writing this walking to the stadium and yes I do believe if we can get a good little run together we can make the playoffs. Our home run thus season has hardly been dire except against cardiff. A defeat is a defeat. It's what we do moving forward that's the issue.

If we won 7-0 today what would your opinion be?

Maybe we can discuss this in Bs3 in a few minutes....

Archived