IGNORED

Eastend

redapple

Thanks for your help Cotswold Red . You made his day ,although like most of us he was dissapointed with the performance and the result, but did enjoy the last 20 minutes when our wing-backs became full-backs and Sproule and Haynes offered us a bit more quality and speed.

I noticed on Saturday someone in front of me entered the EE with a normal ticket, I also thought it was ST only and they definitely weren't available online, so does anyone know how this happened?

Say you have your son or daughter with an EE season ticket, but that day they can't make it, your friend can pay the difference and get in as an adult, then you would need a paper ticket because you can't get in on an under 16 season ticket.

Say you have your son or daughter with an EE season ticket, but that day they can't make it, your friend can pay the difference and get in as an adult, then you would need a paper ticket because you can't get in on an under 16 season ticket.

Oh ok thanks for clearing this up, I didn't know that, The fella in front was on his own and fairly old, and by the looks of things he hadn't been down the gate in ages as he didn't know how the ticket machine worked and required assistance!

I didn't know that Dolls.

I often turn up with a spare U-16 ticket as my son finds it very hard work to travel down for every game. I have 2 adult tickets and drag my brother or Dad down for the odd game.

I can drag them both over to the gate in future.

"Back of the net"

its not a case of making up the difference its a case of paying full price which was £28 when i asked about it which i personally think is a bit of a rip off

its not a case of making up the difference its a case of paying full price which was £28 when i asked about it which i personally think is a bit of a rip off

Don't forget that U16 tickets are 'free' as part of the family ticket, so the difference will be 100% of ticket price.

Its fair, .... but its not fair unsure.gif

Archived