IGNORED

6 Nations Thread

The Batman

some otib members must be Rugby fans.

i'd have to flip a coin to pick between Ireland or Wales to win it, dont think England or France will be much of a force and obviously Scotland and Italy always go for the wooden spoon award.

Mind you knowing my luck, now I've written that, Italy or Scotland will probably fight for the grand slam.

Clearly not many rugby fans :whistle2:

Don't think much of your predictions either, though much easier to say after the first two weekends!

I think initially the competition was between Ireland and France, with the latter securing the advantage most recently. I'd tip France to go on to win, but there is still a lot to play for starting with the French needing to get a result in Cardiff on Friday evening.

I have to admit enjoying the chance to mix football games and watching the rugby at weekends in Feb/March!

You were right about Scotland and Italy though... ;)

Clearly not many rugby fans whistle.gif

Don't think much of your predictions either, though much easier to say after the first two weekends!

I think initially the competition was between Ireland and France, with the latter securing the advantage most recently. I'd tip France to go on to win, but there is still a lot to play for starting with the French needing to get a result in Cardiff on Friday evening.

I have to admit enjoying the chance to mix football games and watching the rugby at weekends in Feb/March!

You were right about Scotland and Italy though... wink.gif

Yeah well as soon as i writ that, i knew summot would make me look stupid and so it did, what with France and England being the only unbeaten teams in it at the moment.

Mind you Wales would have beaten us had it not been for the Sin Bin just before half time and they only just beat Scotland cuz they were down to 13 men in the last few mins.

Archived